Nu-Metal/Hard Rock Fans?

• Thread starter 7soundz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Blood Tempest

Eschaton Mémoire
Contributor
Reaction score
Not only someone else who knows who From Zero is, but feels the same way about them I do? Kudos on your good taste, sir. :yesway:

Same to you, sir! :hbang: I only know about two other people who ever knew who that band was. They were such a great find back then. Great albums front to back.

And +437443215 on "To The Pain." Another album that sees rotation to this day in my collection! Nonpoint killed it with that record!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
Same to you, sir! :hbang: I only know about two other people who ever knew who that band was. They were such a great find back then. Great albums front to back.

And +437443215 on "To The Pain." Another album that sees rotation to this day in my collection! Nonpoint killed it with that record!

I definitely feel the same about both From Zero albums, pretty much just straight killer songs from start to finish! And they did a way better Phil Collins cover than say...Nonpoint. :lol:

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
I've seen that name around before, but had never actually heard their music until right now...I dig it! The singing in the chorus reminds me a bit of Chris Volz of Flaw, which of course is never a bad thing. :metal:

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
I knew there were some bands I was forgetting!! +856828565827 for all of those! I must also add one of my favorite bands of not just this genre, but ever, Lo-Pro, featuring Pete and Neil from Ultraspank, and at one point also had their other guitarist Jerry playing bass:

UV7BK4LIFE

Schecter A7 addict
Reaction score
This Clawfinger song is just pure genius:

Coal Chamber, soooooo much energy, I attended this very same performance in '98:

Otep or Tura Satana:

Gazette (NSFW maybe):

Spineshank:

Ill Niño:

')