Nu-metal is back- Volumes' new song...

• Thread starter KnightBrolaire
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Herrick

Hello Mangs
Reaction score
giphy.gif

:lol:

skeeballcore

Reaction score
The lyrics are downright atrocious.

Yet..the dang song gets stuck in my head.

I like it. Sue me.

bpprox22

String Breaker
Reaction score
I don't hate it...I kind of like the other song with the new singer they released half a year or so? Ago ("Feels Good"). I can listen to this new one and not have to turn it off repulsed but its... not good..

No sleep > Via :fawk:

I loved the clean vocals on this record (No Sleep) for sure -- with the exception of the Sleeping with Sirens appearance.

rocky0

Reaction score
I'd welcome nu metal back, I'm sick to death of djont. However, this song stinks and even at the height of nu metal popularity this would be considered crappy.

This! This would be b-grade nu-metal compared to Korn, Bizkit etc.

thegut

No Talent Ass Clown
Reaction score
Just heard the song. My God, it's terrible. If you are going to mix rap and djent at least do one of them well. Fire From The Gods do this genre far better than the .... Volumes just released.

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
Anyone listened to the new album since it's now released? I think it's pretty disappointing after No Sleep which was a great album. I only really like the first two songs off the new album, the rest is kinda meh. Also, what's with the +2 minute songs?

Element0s

Low Fantasy/Black Denim
Reaction score
A few days back my band got an email from some booking agent asking if we would want to take part in a world tour with some band I'd never heard of. Said agent implored me not the worry that our bands sounded nothing alike. Instant red flag. The emails mentions a "world tour" but lists absolutely no projected dates or even a rough timeline of when said tour is supposed to happen and instead reads like a sales pitch for the booking agency itself. I rolled my eyes, closed the window and went back to learning Thin Lizzy songs.

Just today I was thinking about that email and decided to check out the band. This is the first thing that appears on Youtube:

It's too good. I've been giggling like an asshole at my desk for the past half an hour. The Fred Durst verse is some next-level shit. I'm seriously considering buying onto their and riding this gravy train straight to the top.

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
A few days back my band got an email from some booking agent asking if we would want to take part in a world tour with some band I'd never heard of. Said agent implored me not the worry that our bands sounded nothing alike. Instant red flag. The emails mentions a "world tour" but lists absolutely no projected dates or even a rough timeline of when said tour is supposed to happen and instead reads like a sales pitch for the booking agency itself. I rolled my eyes, closed the window and went back to learning Thin Lizzy songs.

Just today I was thinking about that email and decided to check out the band. This is the first thing that appears on Youtube:

It's too good. I've been giggling like an asshole at my desk for the past half an hour. The Fred Durst verse is some next-level shit. I'm seriously considering buying onto their and riding this gravy train straight to the top.

WTF IS THIS FFS :lol:

edit: god, why bands with such lyrics even bother to get a lyric video

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
I've been waiting way too long for Glam Metal to come back. There is no way you guys get to have back Nu-Metal already. I'm not having it!

watson503

Los Cochinos
Reaction score

God, that was beyond awful...and that was before Fred Durst came in....Jesus...

kylendm

Electrical Mercenary
Reaction score

God what is thisss haha.
That end part sounded like a seriously bad attempt at korn or something. Vaguely reminded me of freak on a leash.

couverdure

No Gear Day
Reaction score
I've been waiting way too long for Glam Metal to come back. There is no way you guys get to have back Nu-Metal already. I'm not having it!
I wouldn't have a problem if we'd get more glam revival bands like The Darkness, at least their cheese factor is done intentionally and comes out with great, catchy results.

Latest posts

')