Nuclear Warming?

• Thread starter Randy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Only compliment Elon is getting from me is that SpaceX probably makes a better rocket than Boeing and that he's probably going to have to give those stranded astronauts a ride home. But lots of companies make better flying machines than Boeing right now so it's not a very exclusive compliment.

*edit to say that on second thought they probably don't build a better rocket than Boeing right now, but I think there is potential. I also don't know anything about rockets 😂

Last edited:

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Only compliment Elon is getting from me is that SpaceX probably makes a better rocket than Boeing and that he's probably going to have to give those stranded astronauts a ride home. But lots of companies make better flying machines than Boeing right now so it's not a very exclusive compliment.

*edit to say that on second thought they probably don't build a better rocket than Boeing right now, but I think there is potential. I also don't know anything about rockets 😂
They can tail-land a booster. They build a better rocket than Boeing. Again, not saying much. :lol:

Cannibalcricket

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
It's probably not that dangerous when you have a billion dollar fallout shelter and all the fixins. Seems like these rich guys all want an excuse to go use those bunkers.
Awa, a place to stay
Get your booty on the floor tonight
Make my day
Awa, a place to stay
Get your booty on the floor tonight
Make my day

')