Num3r1 - dubstep metal

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hzanco

Soon 2 b Groovatron
Reaction score
Even though I like both metal and dubstep, I didn't think I would like this song very much. But after actually listening, I have to say well done. It's not just the same low chord repeated to a rhythm; you've got chord progressions, synth leads, guitar leads, and it all flows well. I'm actually quite psyched to hear more of this stuff!

Larcher

fpoon
Contributor
Reaction score
this is boss mode. I feel like I'm listening to a final fantasy soundtrack, which is great. Good job.

Reaction score
^how about you stop being an ass, he hasnt boasted about anything.
the guitar work is pretty cool but im not super into electronic music and good for you for not doing the typical dubstep+metal:yesway:

PauliusI

Reaction score
Yeah, keep licking each others holes.
I was just giving the fact that there's already a genre called DeathStep that has been here for a while. So making a youtube video and putting "new combination of two popular music genres of Dubstep and Metal.....YEAAAA !!!! NUM3R1 - NUMERI !!!!!!!" really really really grinds my gears.

mod edit: yeah, work on your attitude if you'd like to continue posting here

Larcher

fpoon
Contributor
Reaction score
You came at him in a way like as if he was boasting about this genre, which he is not.

Dash

Reaction score
Haha, it's really cheesey and in the beginning I wanted to turn it off immediately but I kept listening anyways and I gotta say it's a pretty cool song haha. Keep it up man. :cool:

squid-boy

Reaction score
Yeah, keep licking each others holes.
I was just giving the fact that there's already a genre called DeathStep that has been here for a while. So making a youtube video and putting "new combination of two popular music genres of Dubstep and Metal.....YEAAAA !!!! NUM3R1 - NUMERI !!!!!!!" really really really grinds my gears.

The only way I can express myself:
24353318.jpg

And cool track! I enjoyed.

Zand3

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
Well, that was definitely a great solo at the end, overall kinda reminds me of one of the songs from advent children towards the end

Djentleguy

Reaction score
I seriously hate dubstep, but I have to admit, this is pretty awesome! especially those leads in the middle of the song. Great job on the mix too!

Antenna

Oh God Damnit!
Reaction score
OMG Fucking Nice job dude! Great production! Like fucking top notch production on everything! All of it sounds fuckin BOSS as fuck! This is definitely the best I've heard of the combination between these two genres, especially at the fact that most of the guys who say they combined it didn't actually combine it successfully! Instead they just sound like a failed attempt. Everything down to the videos even are great. Vocals sound great too. This is just above and beyond. Totally stoked about it!

mediaguitarist

Reaction score
Somebody put this on the radio... Like now.

Fantastic work. I hope you somehow can convince that vocalist to stay in your band because he fits your style perfectly. You pulled off an experimental style of music in a manner that is approachable to those who normally are scared off by something different. Hope to see you headlining some major tours in the years to come :).

')