Nut problems on my 7321...

• Thread starter Battle-axe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Battle-axe

Reaction score
keithb said:
From what I remember, the nut on the 7321 is cheap plastic anyway - do yourself a favor and get a new nut. Where do you live? I find it hard to believe that there are no luthiers or guitar techs around :)

I live in India and trust me there arn't ANY arnd. :scream:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

giannifive

Occasional Poster
Contributor
Reaction score
Battle-axe said:
I live in India and trust me there arn't ANY arnd. :scream:
That's surprising, considering how many factories are now making guitars in India.

Doesn't one of the parts places online ship worldwide?

Battle-axe

Reaction score
giannifive said:
That's surprising, considering how many factories are now making guitars in India.

Doesn't one of the parts places online ship worldwide?

i don't know, i guess they do ship worldwide. I was planning on getting all my stuff (nut, pickups, a few pedals, etc.) thru a frnd in D.C., so wldn't have to deal with online stores.

As far as i know, jackson manufactures over here, and the models made here are quite horrible. Knowledge abt guitars in general is quite low here, and normally most equipment is sold at ridiculous prices, sometimes even double the LIST price! :scream: Plus, giving your instrument to a so-called "guitar tech" basically means u r throwing it down a twenty-story building and then burning it. They really know ntn. :eek:

P.S.-Most players here play on guitars which have never been setup, they have no idea wat diff it makes.

giannifive

Occasional Poster
Contributor
Reaction score
Battle-axe said:
i don't know, i guess they do ship worldwide. I was planning on getting all my stuff (nut, pickups, a few pedals, etc.) thru a frnd in D.C., so wldn't have to deal with online stores.

As far as i know, jackson manufactures over here, and the models made here are quite horrible. Knowledge abt guitars in general is quite low here, and normally most equipment is sold at ridiculous prices, sometimes even double the LIST price! :scream: Plus, giving your instrument to a so-called "guitar tech" basically means u r throwing it down a twenty-story building and then burning it. They really know ntn. :eek:

P.S.-Most players here play on guitars which have never been setup, they have no idea wat diff it makes.
That sounds like a not-so-good situation. A friend of mine from India was telling me that sitars, while expensive to locals, are not that expensive compared to US electric guitars there. That doesn't sound very metal to me :wallbash:

Battle-axe

Reaction score
giannifive said:
That sounds like a not-so-good situation. A friend of mine from India was telling me that sitars, while expensive to locals, are not that expensive compared to US electric guitars there. That doesn't sound very metal to me :wallbash:

Dude, "metal" and "India" don go together at all. People here are quite messed up. Their idea of metal is either metallica or any nu-metal band. I have been trying to put together a metalcore/deathcore band together for ages (as forming a tech. DM band is virtually impossible here) and havn't found players capable, willing or even aware of this sorta music. :(

Jesse

iJesse
Contributor
Reaction score
Unless they where a retard and glued it , it should just pop out

')