NWD: New Walnut Day

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Amazing, thanks for the heads up. The only other place I knew of was Vintage Vibes. Do you know of anyone who has them?

I know they were in the the in-stock maple 7DC that just sold. I think somebody on here bought it but can't remember who :lol:

headline17152.jpg

where does he get those wonderful toys?

You can find anything on the interwebz :cool: :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
Wow I can't handle that. It's so dark and rich! All of your KxK's are spec'd out pretty phenominally.

Hmmm PA isn't that far - I think we're ready to take the next step in this relationship and become friends in real life :idea: :wavey:hahah

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow I can't handle that. It's so dark and rich! All of your KxK's are spec'd out pretty phenominally.

Hmmm PA isn't that far - I think we're ready to take the next step in this relationship and become friends in real life :idea: :wavey:hahah

Thanks, and :lol:

Looks like it will be book matched along the bottom edge, there's a bit of checking on the top edge... which is fine with me.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So quick update on what's being done with this. It will indeed be going on a KxK 7DC. The body/neck will be quilted mahogany with an ebony stripe in the center of the body/neck. Fretboard will be ebony with offset block inlays like the recent 7SC but with blocks on both sides of the board at frets 12 and 24.

Some of the quilt mahogany
image-1.jpg

image2.jpg

and an example of the inlays (photos stolen from mphsc of his 7SC)
7SCblackburst9.jpg

7SCblackburst10.jpg

Latest posts

')