NY/MA SS.org Meet-up @The Axe Palace: Sunday, January 30th 2011

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
So, I'll be around the area for about a month (jan5-feb3) and I definitely need visit that store. So I was wondering if anyone was interesting in doing a small get-together there, buy some stuff, make Nick happy (zimbloth), punch some scene kids... idk. I'm sure Nick would appreciate the flash buying aahahha.

So who's up for some beers and guits?

Talked to Randy already and he seems interested :yesway:
:wavey:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Well now that I know Randy's going!

...but sure I might be able to swing it

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
We'll definitely have to see about getting a bug in the ear of all the Worcester area dudes.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You might want to get on that. :rofl:

If not, we can find somewhere else to meet-up. No big. I'll adjust the title to fit depending on how this turns out.

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
He'll probably be cool with it, its just that having a bunch of douchebags with no money come to your store kind of sucks :lol:

Well, looking from the perspective that everything there is more expensive than production stuff, I indeed have no money :lol:

I can at least buy a pack of strings hahahah

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'd be happy to setup a time to have you guys down at the shop during that time period. Sometime after I get back from NAMM would probably be the best time to come, but I'm somewhat flexible.

And no one needs to feel pressured to buy anything, I enjoy just hanging out with people and showing them some cool gear.

When is good for people?

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
I'd be happy to setup a time to have you guys down at the shop during that time period. Sometime after I get back from NAMM would probably be the best time to come, but I'm somewhat flexible.

And no one needs to feel pressured to buy anything, I enjoy just hanging out with people and showing them some cool gear.

When is good for people?

January 5th - February 3rd (when I leave)

;)

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
By golly, we'll set a record for the longest meeting ever if we meet for that long!

Reaction score
Remember guys, if Randy touches you say, "Don't". If he touches your penis say, "Stop it"...if he touches you and then your penis...then disregard what I said.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
January 5th - February 3rd (when I leave)

;)

Well the best times for me would be one of these 3 dates:

1) Saturday, January 22nd

2) Saturday, January 29th

3) Sunday, January 30th

I'm usually really busy on weekdays so weekends I could dedicate much more time to everyone who wanted to come. I'm picking dates after the NAMM show because there's a good chance I'll return from California with yet even more sick gear :)

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Didn't notice the new developments in the last day, geez.

Thanks a bunch of offering to let us visit the shop, Nick. After some of this holiday craziness gets done with, hopefully we'll have a definite day and time for you. :metal:

')