NY/MA SS.org Meet-up @The Axe Palace: Sunday, January 30th 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7string_dreamin

Reaction score
Sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun! but a 4 hour drive, in my lifted Jeep... just wouldn't be a good time!

On a side note, sometime soon, I will be buying some BKP, and plan to buy them from your place. :yesway:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun! but a 4 hour drive, in my lifted Jeep... just wouldn't be a good time!

On a side note, sometime soon, I will be buying some BKP, and plan to buy them from your place. :yesway:

4 hours isn't so bad considering all the unique/awesome stuff you'd get to play here =) But yeah man, I definitely appreciate the BKP thing!

:cheers:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Just went into my work and asked for the 30th off since I realized they hadn't scheduled it yet, PLUS, I also just ordered my 20 rolls of B&W film. I figured dedicating 5 of that should be enough for the one day.

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
So I talked to a friend of mine, which is a bassist, about this and he got totally psyched about it, for some reason... hahhaa

His dad would totally be mesmerized by all the gear there too.. Since he's a guitar player and has an amazing setup, at least for me hahahah

So I guess I already have a ride there

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good to hear. :D I think I'm going to be bringing failshredder and maybe a bassist friend of mine as well, plus Brian (Triple7 from here) is planning on driving out.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Good to hear. :D I think I'm going to be bringing failshredder and maybe a bassist friend of mine as well, plus Brian (Triple7 from here) is planning on driving out.

Cool! Tell your bass player buddy that I'm now carrying Warwick and Vigier basses :) I'll try to bring at least one back from NAMM with me.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice! I'm actually a bass player in my main act... I'd be interested in seeing what those Vigier basses are like. I played an Excalibur one time and OMG... wow.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Nice! I'm actually a bass player in my main act... I'd be interested in seeing what those Vigier basses are like. I played an Excalibur one time and OMG... wow.

Yeah Vigiers are the real deal. They were the absolute highlight of the my 2009 NAMM show guitar experience. As good as it gets for the high-end super-strat type guitar.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Aaaand, I just found the first thing I'm playing when I arrive

168625_10150115380710813_229114550812_7837658_8255225_n.jpg

:wag:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Aaaand, I just found the first thing I'm playing when I arrive

168625_10150115380710813_229114550812_7837658_8255225_n.jpg

:wag:

Yeah I'm excited to get to try that one out too. Just came in today but so busy preparing for NAMM I won't have time. If I still have it when you guys come down, you're more than welcome to rock out on it :)

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Apparently this is MY man orgy now... hahhaha

Bring shitloads of guinness! I'll pay!

And I never demo'd shit, so that would be a nice opportunity to touch high end guitars and amps without the dirty-guitar-center-employee-look :lol:

I never got why GC employees did that. It's not like they have a fuckin' clue about the item you're touching anyways. :lol:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
On the plane to Cali as we speak!

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
Hey so yeah, again I have a friend that is coming with me, along with his dad and I think a friend of his too. They digg high end stuff so you might get some business out of them ahah.. I might buy some BKP but let's see.. ahha

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 99% sure I'm picking up one of the Dunlop cleaning kits since I desperately need everything in it :lol:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
:agreed:

I need the fretboard and string cleaning kit.

Hey so yeah, again I have a friend that is coming with me, along with his dad and I think a friend of his too. They digg high end stuff so you might get some business out of them ahah.. I might buy some BKP but let's see.. ahha

I'm 99% sure I'm picking up one of the Dunlop cleaning kits since I desperately need everything in it :lol:

Sounds good guys, I have all that stuff :)

PS: NAMM starts tomorrow, woo!

')