NY/MA SS.org Meet-up @The Axe Palace: Sunday, January 30th 2011

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
On the plane to Cali as we speak!

Nick you've gotta sneak me in there man. I'm totally hitting up the Jackson booth and meeting Chris Broderick if you do. (mainly to make my lead guitarist jealous as fuck since his favorite band is Megadeth)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
NAMM was amazing guys. I have some major announcements to make upon my return, and my customary SS.ORG NAMM picstory will be up by Monday as well :) Those of you coming to the meet-up should get to play even more dick gear than before :)

Dan

Reaction score
NAMM was amazing guys. I have some major announcements to make upon my return, and my customary SS.ORG NAMM picstory will be up by Monday as well :) Those of you coming to the meet-up should get to play even more dick gear than before :)

Wait a second....

Dick Gear?

You managed to get Richard Gere at NAMM?!?!?! :lol:

Richard-Gere.jpg

and you're going to....play with him :ugh:....

:rofl:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I love me some dick gear...

:scratch:

:lol:

Those of you coming to the meet-up should get to play even more dick gear than before

get to play even more dick gear than before

more dick gear than before

:lol:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Haha, oops. I guess I learned my lesson about lazy Airplane/iPad typing. SICK gear...sick! ;)

Mr Violence

Reaction score
Most of you all don't know me too well, but I'm fairly certain I'm hitching a ride with Randy and I am going to sex all of you.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
There's a decent chance I'll get my Diezel shipment in by then, I'd love for that to happen. I might miss you guys by a day or two though, we'll see. I have plenty of nice stuff for now though!

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
So what works for you guys, 1pm? 2pm?

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score

Cool, 1PM it is. Any idea on how many people are coming thus far? My place is kind of small so its fine if its a small group, but I want to be able to plan ahead. Several locals will be coming too :)

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I believe it's 9 total ATM

Leandro w/guest and guest's dad
Kmanick
Ari
Randy
Mr. Violence
Myself

Fuck, I'm missing someone know but I think one of those people was bringing one other person

Edit : Possibly White Cluster as well, still not sure who the 9th I counted was :scratch:

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ack. I was planning more like 3pm, just because I've got so long to drive. :(

Can we find a compromise? Mr. Violence is driving down from Syracuse to meet me here before I take off.

Also, Triple7 and failshredder are coming as well.

')