NY/MA SS.org Meet-up @The Axe Palace: Sunday, January 30th 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

WarriorOfMetal

The Dragonrider
Contributor
Reaction score
I might not be able to make it...I have to work from noon until 6pm in Boston that day, and something tells me you guys will either be out of there or finishing up by the time I'd be able to get there.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Ack. I was planning more like 3pm, just because I've got so long to drive. :(

Can we find a compromise? Mr. Violence is driving down from Syracuse to meet me here before I take off.

Also, Triple7 and failshredder are coming as well.

Yeah it's up to you guys, I can go absolutely anytime. If we started at 2 and you came at 3, you wouldnt really miss much. I plan on being there all day. I'll leave it up to you guys to finalize the time, but I need to know the final word by Thursday at the latest.

I might not be able to make it...I have to work from noon until 6pm in Boston that day, and something tells me you guys will either be out of there or finishing up by the time I'd be able to get there.

Ahh, thats too bad. Its okay though, my shop is small and we have plenty of people coming, I don't know if I could even fit too many more =)

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
We can aim for the "afternoon"... I said 1pm, but I should arrive around 1pm-2pm...

And I'm bringing a friend, his dad and his dad's friend..

So 10 in total? Lol, NAMM pt2

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Hey guys, just thought I'd let you know I received a bunch of new toys this week, which you can play on Sunday :)

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, if I can get black and white pics of those quilts, I'll be SO fucking pleased :yum:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I'll probably leave here around 1, or a little after so I'll be down there by about 3. Just want to have time to make sure I have everything and get something in my stomach since I didn't eat much yesterday.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, the only stuff we got inside was Ben's b/w shots of the gear. Unfortunately me and the rest of the NY guys got there a little late, so most of the forum dudes were on their way out but it was good to meet everybody. Mr. Violence and Triple7 didn't get to make it, but they were there in spirit. :D

Kmanick's BRJ was so ridiculous GAS enducing; big thanks for hanging around so we could all take turns on it. :yesway:

Nick was a great host, the pizza was good, plus he had some schwag and excellent deals on stuff. Lots of thanks to him, Ben and the crew for hanging out, demoing the gear, showing us around, along with just chilling and having a great time.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Myself, my bandmates, and friends had a great time hosting you guys as well. Thanks again for coming and being so cool, we definitely will have to do something like this again someday. I'm really pleased with how things went. The turnout was great and every single person who showed up was really cool! Randy, Leandro, etc... it was a pleasure =)

Yes it was too chaotic/packed to get too many photos, but I did snap some after the fact, just to give people on the forum an idea of what kind of gear everyone got to fiddle around with yesterday. I originally posted them in here but they got deleted, so if anyone wants to check them out, I'll be posting them to my Facebook page later on.

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
good time yesterday!
thanks for hosting this Nick!
It was cool to finally meet some of you guys face to face.
oh , and that Engle SE was just monstrous sounding:agreed:
Cool amp to widly,widly, widly thru all day:shred:

Last edited:
')