Obama re-elected!!!!

• Thread starter GuitaristOfHell
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Trust me, over here in Europe, even amongst more the more conservative, Obama is very popular.

capoeiraesp

Reaction score
I am so happy.

Now we can continue to not look like HUGE assholes to the rest of the world for 4 more years.

I dunno man. You guys looked a hell of a lot worse when George Bush Jr. was calling the shots for 8 years.

"Nuke-u-ler. It's pronounced nuke-u-ler."

iRaiseTheDead

Ashes Of Rebirth
Reaction score
To the dumbass who neg-repped me, I live in America too xD
Do people really take it THAT seriously? :eek:

iRaiseTheDead

Ashes Of Rebirth
Reaction score
All I'm saying is that everyone is like "please vote Obama so we don't have to deal with romney!!!" then after this whole war-of-an-election, those SAME PEOPLE said "why the fuck did Obama have to win?!?!"
people are so bipolar -.-

Don Vito

Reaction score
Wish Romney won. Not that I like him, but I live in the bible belt.

I have to listen to people bitch and moan about this for a while. It's already begun within my own family.

Happy Colorado is making progress with something.

flint757

Reaction score
Yeah I have an Aunt who seems to think he cheated. That'd be really hard to do. :lol:

I'm personally relieved....

cyb

Tune Low Play Slow
Reaction score
Wish Romney won. Not that I like him, but I live in the bible belt.

I have to listen to people bitch and moan about this for a while. It's already begun within my own family.

Happy Colorado is making progress with something.

I feel your pain. I live in Oklahoma, which if i'm not mistaken had the smallest percentage of Obama votes out of all of the states. I should call in sick tomorrow. :lol: (I work with several FAR RIGHT people...)

don't get me wrong: I'm not crazy about Barry myself, but we'd really be up the creek if mittens won...

Don Vito

Reaction score
don't get me wrong: I'm not crazy about Barry myself, but we'd really be up the creek if mittens won...
:agreed:

My post really wasn't mean't to be that serious and selfish. I'm just grumpy as Satan on Christmas right now.

Metalhead77479

Reaction score
Today has been such a great day. Four more years of BroBama and amendment 64 passed in Colorado and Washington! I can't wait to hear all the bitching and moaning about Mitts and his magical underwear losing tomorrow when I go into work. I should bring a huge bag full of bandages for all the butthurt I'll be in contact with. BTW Im from Texas. Red hot Texas.

')