Obama re-elected!!!!

• Thread starter GuitaristOfHell
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Aevolve

Yugen.
Reaction score
Just happy that Romney didn't win. Social networking sites are currently a hotbed of buttpain. :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Today has been such a great day. Four more years of BroBama and amendment 64 passed in Colorado and Washington! I can't wait to hear all the bitching and moaning about Mitts and his magical underwear losing tomorrow when I go into work. I should bring a huge bag full of bandages for all the butthurt I'll be in contact with. BTW Im from Texas. Red hot Texas.

I'm from RED hot Louisiana, and I approve this message.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Also, Trumpy Boy seems pretty excited... I think. :rofl:

ddbefc6a6b894df19fb67a9.png

flint757

Reaction score
he won the majority too so how is this a sham or travesty.

Oh Trumpy poo needs to be hugged :wub: :lol:

Aevolve

Yugen.
Reaction score
I've seen his tweets before. They have about as much rational thought as an episode of The View.

flint757

Reaction score
It will be interesting with a Democratic president/Senate majority and a Republican majority house. I have a feeling there will be more butting of heads all over again for little to know reason.

What Trump suggests is the real travesty and quite anti-american. Our government should not be blackmailing the other branches, they should be cooperating and looking forward (constantly repealing things or suggesting that is getting old too).

TemjinStrife

Power Metal Cellist
Reaction score
It will be interesting with a Democratic president/Senate majority and a Republican majority house. I have a feeling there will be more butting of heads all over again for little to know reason.

What Trump suggests is the real travesty and quite anti-american. Our government should not be blackmailing the other branches, they should be cooperating and looking forward (constantly repealing things or suggesting that is getting old too).

Keep in mind, we've had a Democratic President, Democratic majority in the Senate, and Republican majority in the House for the past four years.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Okay, one more thing to rub it in. :lol:

Patton Oswalt said:
Obama, re-elected. The three rape apologists, defeated. Marijuana legal -- flat-out fucking legal -- in 3 states. Gay marriage legal in 3 more states. We're moving forward. You still have a lot of great ideas, conservatives. But you've got to cut away a lot of the barnacles. There's still plenty of room for you guys. Just not the dickscrapes.

flint757

Reaction score
Keep in mind, we've had a Democratic President, Democratic majority in the Senate, and Republican majority in the House for the past four years.

Exactly and look how fucking difficult it has been. :lol:

I was hoping for a sweep.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
My understanding of what was legalized so far...

Marijuana was legalized in:
-Colorado
-Washington

Gay Marriage was legalized in:
-Maine
-Maryland

Combined with Obama's re-election, I'm so stoked right now...

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
So on my facebook I am seeing a whole bunch of ignorant comments and posts. The odd thing is that it seems to be coming from the people who wear uniforms. They have no problem acting smug as shit saying that they fight and give their lives so we have the right to vote, but they get super pissed off when you vote for somebody they don't agree with.

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
In the name of the rest of the world, I want to thank you all.

')