Obama re-elected!!!!

• Thread starter GuitaristOfHell
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Syrinx

Reaction score
It will be interesting with a Democratic president/Senate majority and a Republican majority house. I have a feeling there will be more butting of heads all over again for little to know reason.
It's going to be another 4 years of filibustering :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wespaul

Octaves of Manhattan
Reaction score
I'm about to go to work...I'm pretty sure I'm going to want to blow my brains out by mid-afternoon from hearing all the college students rejoicing over Obama winning, and hearing all the faculty bitch about Obamacare, Muslims, and unemployment. I really hate Oklahoma sometimes.

engage757

Banned
Reaction score
IFWT_Obama.png

:yesway:

Guitarwizard

Reaction score
Pheww, that was close, fellow Americanos! :hbang:

Must say I favoured that green lady, though.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
303-206. Glad California was 55 electoral votes. :D

We do what we can. :)
California is historically a blue state anyways, so this was no real shock to me. The shock to me is how RED my local area is. The amount of butthurt here can only be healed by a whole Preparation H factory. :lol:
Thankfully the majority of people I have on fb are counter-culture types, so my feed isn't too clogged with rants and pseudo-intellectuals. Nothing worse than trying to get a civics lesson from a dumbass hick that didn't even start high school. :noplease:

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Chances are that if you supported Romney, you're at least two of the following:
-white
-upper-middle to upper class
-male

Regardless of who won, you'll be fine.

OT: Fuck yeah, Obama!

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
There were definitely several Chicken Littles on my FB feed this morning.

I don't mean to be flippant. I acknowledge and sympathize that just under half the country is very upset today. I'm just saying that no matter which way this thing shook out, the World was not going to end. You should see some of the hyperbolic nonsense I'm seeing.

That loud whooshing sound you hear is the sound of investment capital and job creating wealth being sucked out of the USA. That echoing thud is the sound of the bottom dropping out of the U.S. Dollar.

:rolleyes:

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
A good one from my Facebook feed:

If you voted for that egotistical lying piece of trash Obama you need to look in the mirror and realize what you have done to American families. You reelected a lying manipulative egomaniac who doesn't give a damn about our country. I'm scared for the future of our country. If we're still around in 4 years wise the fuck up.

flint757

Reaction score
He's probably getting sick of being the only one on this forum that far right wing. Although I disagree with him politically, he does get piled on a bit excessively. It might be getting to him...

No there are quite a few people on the forum who agree with him, but he is one of the few who would actually say so.

If he'd stop posting fox items as factual news I don't think he'd have gotten so much shit. Irrelevantly I always tried my best to not be an ass and have actual discussions with the dude. I try and leave the confirmation bias at the door.

ForThisGift

Reaction score
All quotes related to the downfall of society as we know due to the re-election of Obama should be catalogued and revisited in four years when the military still exists, we are not part of a new world order and the economy is at its strongest since 2008.

I see more baseless, irresponsible fear mongering in regards to Obama than I ever have with any other political figure. If people are going to throw around such asinine comments they should be reminded of them when they are wrong.

Blake1970

Reaction score
A good one from my Facebook feed:

Ha! my friend said something to the effect that since I voted for Obama I was not patriotic. I had to remind him that I served in the United States Navy. He will be mad for four more years.

flint757

Reaction score
Having the right to vote and using it is about as far as patriotism can be involved in this situation. Just because people disagree does not make someone an anti-american. Different visions and different goals. However, the ludicrous statements on my side of the tracks has been all from the Romney camp and nada from the Obama supporters (even before the win). So who is acting more like children? :lol:

Nonservium

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
I've spent a good portion of today reading conservative web-sites and media. It is absolutely mind blowing to me that instead of owning up to the marginalization their moral absolutism causes they think they need to double down and become more conservative....

')