Obama vs Trump 2012

Obama or Trump?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chickenhawk

A Bad Idea
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll reserve my fairly obvious opinons on Obama, but if America honestly allows Trump to be a viable contender for President, I'm done with this country, completely.

It's a fucking joke :noplease:

-42-

Nothing to see here
Reaction score
I don't like Barack Obama, but words cannot accurately convey my distaste for Donald Trump. It's times like this that the two party system really irks me (of course, it's merely a byproduct of the electoral college).

I'll probably end up writing in the Libertarian candidate (haters gonna hate).

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
I will vote for Trump in an instant. I don't give a FUCK about my government employee's personal life.
What I do want is somebody who has proven that they are successful and know what the fuck they are doing. Obama was a decent city planner, but a horrible politician and not the best businessman.

Trump has proven that he can get shit done and he can get money where its needed for success. I really hope he gets the seat and I'm sure if he does we will actually see some fucking change.

CooleyJr

Banned
Reaction score
Trump has proven that he can get shit done and he can get money where its needed for success. I really hope he gets the seat and I'm sure if he does we will actually see some fucking change.

The fact that Trump is a REAL business man makes him the lesser of 2 evils for me. I wouldn't vote for either, but if it DOES come down to it, I'd rather have Trump as the president.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
haha. the irony.

attachment.php

Attachments

• lulzz.jpg
    lulzz.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 412

AvantGuardian

Orange Vigilante
Reaction score
Trump is a blowhard attention whore, but I'd like to see him in the Republican party primary debates. He's not afraid to speak his mind, and I'd really like to hear him put the screws to the current administration and the other Republican hopefuls. I'd hope the actual nominee ends up being someone a little less.. well.. Donald Trump-like though. If that party wants to put a competent business-focused guy on the ballot, nominate Mitt Romney.

-42-

Nothing to see here
Reaction score
The Republicans are between Scylla and Charybdis at this point. If the pick a Tea Party approved candidate then they have zero chance of picking up the moderates, but if they pick a moderate candidate then the Tea Party may select their own candidate, at which point the Republican base would be split.

They're screwed.

AySay

Banned
Reaction score
Donald Trump is the biggest fucking idiot ever.
Have you guys seen the appalling shit he has been saying recently? I hope you people who say you'd vote for this stupid cunt haven't, because if you're saying that AFTER seeing even a small sample of the idiotic shit he has been spewing in the last couple of weeks, you are a scary fucking bunch of retards.

Obama is lucky because despite being a spineless "slightly left-leaning republican" rather than a true democrat, he is going to get a free pass in 2012 with morons like Palin, Trump, Gingrich etc running.

PS: I mean that in the least offensive way possible. :)

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
Have you guys seen the appalling shit he has been saying recently? I hope you people who say you'd vote for this stupid cunt haven't, because if you're saying that AFTER seeing even a small sample of the idiotic shit he has been spewing in the last couple of weeks, you are a scary fucking bunch of retards.

Obama is lucky because despite being a spineless "slightly left-leaning republican" rather than a true democrat, he is going to get a free pass in 2012 with morons like Palin, Trump, Gingrich etc running.

I honestly have no doubt that Obama will not be reelected. It doesn't matter who he is up against.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score

I see I have found a new best friend. :wub:

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
Obama made a lot of promises, and didn't deliver on most of them.
What the fuck has Obama done so far?
That's all legit and it's mostly small things but at least he has
actually done something.
I don't necessarily like him, but there a very few main candidates I support.
The real people with plans who don't want to take part on corruption are
never able to make it because of funding. They don't want money from big
people/businesses because then they "owe" them.

Let me talk about being president for a second.
Here's roughly how it works:
Your elected president, you then spend 2 years trying to make the
promises you want happen in a government full of people who may
or may not disagree so that takes a lot of time. BUT 2 years into
your presidency you now have to decide whether you want another term.
Obama does so now his last 2 years everything he does will be based around
getting more voters so he can be re-elected. His focus from now until next year's
election will be on the American people for votes and support.
Once he gets re-elected he has 4 years now to actually do what he promised in
the beginning. But that will only lead to the same problems as before.

America cannot make up it's mind if it's democratic or republican.
Which is very sad because 2 parties don't represent America well enough.
I prefer the Labour party of England, mostly because I like Ed Milliband and
he seems to be doing a lot to make things happen. Please keep in mind I
don't live in England so my knowledge on their system is very limited.
I very strongly agree that a major two-party system is the worst thing in American
government.

On to Trump:
He's a good businessman, he went to a good school, he knows a lot of people.
That doesn't mean shit. Obama had a lot of support but sometimes you just can't
make what you want happen.

The President is not the main focus everyone should have.
Every member of Congress should be, and your senate.
Once the citizens can realize that Congress is extremely important
and deserves more thought and attention, THEN will we get some more things done.
The President is good for some things, especially overseas negotiations, but
when you have something like the "Tea Party" who argues against gov't involvement
and then says we're a Christian nation and that same gov't should push this religion
onto America, you have to feel sorry for the guy.

This will be my first time voting in a presidential election and right now
it's going to other. For 2 reasons:
1. I'm not a republican or democrat.
2. I feel that voting is something every American should do if they wish to express their opinion, and by voting for a third party I can vote for the closest thing I want. In some ways it's a "waste" but Obama and Trump are people I can't agree with right now.

TL;DR Shono for President.

BrandonARC

Banned
Reaction score
i think trump is a smart businessman. I also think he is a master of manipulation, which, in theory, would make him perfect for president haha.

orb451

Banned
Reaction score

Wow, vote for Obama after he's done jack shit for the country? I can't believe you'd vote for that sniveling, arrogant, snot-nosed bullshit artist. Accepting the Noble prize for nothing, sinking us further into debt with his horseshit healthcare overhaul and reneging on almost every promise he made to the pussies on the left. How any imbecile would vote for him is beyond comprehension. Thankfully he's got about as much chance as being elected as a camel has of passing through the eye of a needle.

PS: I mean that in the least offensive way possible :)

AySay

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, vote for Obama after he's done jack shit for the country? I can't believe you'd vote for that sniveling, arrogant, snot-nosed bullshit artist. Accepting the Noble prize for nothing, sinking us further into debt with his horseshit healthcare overhaul and reneging on almost every promise he made to the pussies on the left. How any imbecile would vote for him is beyond comprehension. Thankfully he's got about as much chance as being elected as a camel has of passing through the eye of a needle.

PS: I mean that in the least offensive way possible :)

Not American, so I'm obviously not voting anyways. However If you read my post you'd notice I never said vote for Obama. I said he was spineless and excuse for a democrat, so we "kindasorta" agree on that. I just said that the dangerously stupid fucks that are running against him give him a better shot at being reelected due to how insane they are. Once again...Palin, Trump?!? Really? That is the solution to the Obama problem? It's a disgrace. It's like trying to fix a creaky stair by blowing up the whole house.

PS: Fuck you.

orb451

Banned
Reaction score
Not American, so I'm obviously not voting anyways. However I never said vote for Obama. I said he was spineless and excuse for a democrat, so we "kindasorta" agree on that. I just said that the laughably stupid fucks that are running against him give him a better shot at being reelected due to how insane they are. Once again...Palin, Trump?!? Really? That is the solution to the Obama problem? It's a disgrace. It's like trying to fix a creaky stair by blowing up the whole house.

PS: Fuck you.

Well it sure as shit sounded like you were advocating Obama as a better presidential candidate than either Trump or Palin. First, has Palin even announced a presidential exploratory committee? If not, why bring her up? Second, why would *anyone* vote for someone (like Obama) that buckles, like a fucking belt?

Obama was the logical choice after George W. Bush managed to push the presidential bar appallingly low. Against almost anyone else, he wouldn't have stood a chance. He had no substantial experience doing anything. At least with Trump you can see that he's run a business, failed and hit bottom, and managed to pick himself up and make something of himself again. He also pulls no punches and isn't afraid to speak his mind, right or wrong, I'd rather a president know at least *something* in practice and not just theory.

And lastly, if you're not voting, or not American, why do you give a shit who we vote or don't vote for? Is it because you're convinced that the actions of our president are going to affect you on a personal level? If so, get over yourself.

')