Obama vs Trump 2012

Obama or Trump?

• Total voters

orb451

Banned
Reaction score
How is Obama an egotistical bastard? Is it just because he's OMG DEMOCRAT?
I'm not saying I support the guy, but he seems a lot better that the last 8 years.

Nope, nothing to do with him being a Democrat, sorry to disappoint you at least as far as I'm concerned. It has everything to do with the fact that he's as in love with himself as his sycophantic knob polishers. He's smug. His contrite. He believes the bullshit as if he's the second coming of Christ. I gave him his shot, he blew two years off patting himself on the back and setting us up for failure. If he had declined the Nobel prize, he would have *at least* had a modicum of credibility left. But he didn't. He accepted it, and all the praise knowing full well it was for nothing. Stooping, bowing, kow-towing to foreign leaders, apologizing for everything....

He's exactly what's wrong with this country in one, god awful man. Thinks his shit doesn't stink and that he's going to change the world by willing it. Seems to think that apologizing and cowering in the corner make him worldly and stately. He's a phony.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

orb451

Banned
Reaction score
At least with Trump you get someone with some real world experience, not a fucking "community organizer". He has business acumen and shoots from the hip. I want that, more than a vainglorious pussy in the White House.

People are in love with Obama because, once again, W. set the bar pretty fucking low. I mean, low, like on the ground low. When you're at the bottom, there's not too many ways to go and even still, Obama has managed to fuck things up and all he can do is blame his predecessor over and over again. "It's not my fault, it's *his* fault, he ruined everything!". What a fucking copout. You know what that gets you in the real world, away from the cozy rhetoric at Columbia, Harvard and other Ivy League schools? It gets you fucking fired. Out the door, on your ass, fuck off, see ya later. Blaming the other guy is the absolute last thing I want a President doing.

TXDeathMetal

Lemme smang it girl!
Contributor
Reaction score
Nope, nothing to do with him being a Democrat, sorry to disappoint you at least as far as I'm concerned. It has everything to do with the fact that he's as in love with himself as his sycophantic knob polishers. He's smug. His contrite. He believes the bullshit as if he's the second coming of Christ. I gave him his shot, he blew two years off patting himself on the back and setting us up for failure. If he had declined the Nobel prize, he would have *at least* had a modicum of credibility left. But he didn't. He accepted it, and all the praise knowing full well it was for nothing. Stooping, bowing, kow-towing to foreign leaders, apologizing for everything....

He's exactly what's wrong with this country in one, god awful man. Thinks his shit doesn't stink and that he's going to change the world by willing it. Seems to think that apologizing and cowering in the corner make him worldly and stately. He's a phony.

:agreed: he's enjoyed the "celebrity status" of being the President more than actually being the President and getting shit done. :2c:

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
Heres the deal...

I bet I could have a super cool day with Mr. Obama. I bet we could shoot the shit and watch some football. Play some catch and go people watching on the beach.

The problem is that he isn't a good leader. My dad is a great father, great guy, had good intentions for this country, but hes a SHIT leader. The exact same could be said about our current president. Cool guy, but lousy at running a country.

This is the problem with politics in this country. People vote based off of personal beliefs and shit promises and personalities rather than leadership ability.

DesertBurst

need moar dorrar
Reaction score
Neither

but I don't think there is a suitable republican candidate for 2012.
I'd like to see Marco Rubio in 2016.

oh and I don't want to see any more of that insane T-party shit.
I hope the "movement" just dies out.

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
That nobel prize nonsense really pissed me off too. He had to have been nominated something like within 2 weeks after he attained the office? WTF was that. Goes with the long standing history of giving democratic prez's their peace prize I guess.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
Get off the Nobel Prize shit. Even if he DID decline the award (which has only happened TWICE to the best of my knowledge) he is STILL declared the winner of the award on record.

Blame the committee, not the recipient.

Guitarman700

Reaction score
At least with Trump you get someone with some real world experience, not a fucking "community organizer". He has business acumen and shoots from the hip. I want that, more than a vainglorious pussy in the White House.

People are in love with Obama because, once again, W. set the bar pretty fucking low. I mean, low, like on the ground low. When you're at the bottom, there's not too many ways to go and even still, Obama has managed to fuck things up and all he can do is blame his predecessor over and over again. "It's not my fault, it's *his* fault, he ruined everything!". What a fucking copout. You know what that gets you in the real world, away from the cozy rhetoric at Columbia, Harvard and other Ivy League schools? It gets you fucking fired. Out the door, on your ass, fuck off, see ya later. Blaming the other guy is the absolute last thing I want a President doing.

Ok, I can agree with that. I just wanted an elaboration, not saying I disagree with you. :yesway:

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not American, so take this with a grain of salt.

I agree with Orb in a lot of ways that Obama really hasn't done anything for the country and, realistically, just isn't forceful enough to be President. He makes a lot of promises (all of which are excellent in theory and IMO), but again; none of them have really come to fruition :shrug: The health care thing he put through I am all for, but from here it seems like again he gave in to the other side so much that the entire exercise became pretty pointless...

I also think that in some ways Trump would be better; he is a proven business man (which means he knows how to make, and stick to a decision), he knows how to listen to a board of other people, and he knows how to make a profit and possibly bring the countries debt down slightly.

That said though, ultimately he is a businessman who has been out for his own gain his entire life, and I just do not feel like his head is in the right place to do the right thing for "the average American," and really help them, which after all the economic fallout of the last few years i think is exactly what is needed.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
I just want my president to be a strong, intelligent and careful human being. Apparently that's too much to ask.

I want to put Jimmy Carter in a time machine and have him be president all over again.

That's just me.

orb451

Banned
Reaction score
Wishing there was a "dislike" and "severely dislike" button on here about now...

Here's a flow-chart that breaks things down:

obamaflowchart21.png

orb451

Banned
Reaction score
He HAS abandoned many of the ideals upon which he campaigned, which is my whole problem with him.

And there ya have it. Change? My ass... Meet the new boss, essentially the same as the old boss. For all his hope and change bullshit, he's another snake in a suit. Abandoned promises are the status quo for politicians, he was supposed to be *sooooooo much different* *sooooooo much better than that*. Turns out the masses got duped yet again.

ha ha /nelson

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
You know, with the level of hostility you're presenting, it is really hard to take you seriously.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
I know huh, not like the current egotistical bastard we have... :nuts:

Well played sir. But, since we're being technical, we already reached that stage with George W. Bush. ;)

These last few presidents have really made me lose faith in the executive branch of government tbvh.

orb451

Banned
Reaction score
You know, with the level of hostility you're presenting, it is really hard to take you seriously.

Oh I'm sorry, am I not allowed to express my opinion? Is hostility reserved only for those on the Left, is that how it works?

Ask me if I give a shit if you (or anyone else here) takes me seriously. I'll save you the suspense and tell you, no, I really don't care if I'm taken seriously or not.

Latest posts

')