Obscura Recording New Album

• Thread starter ittoa666
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chickenhawk

A Bad Idea
Contributor
Reaction score
HELL YES!!!

semi-related note: do you LIVE on blabbermouth?

Mwoit

Reaction score
I loved the first album, I hope they keep the bass work as audible as the last.

Cosmogenesis or Relapse?

I bought Relapse off Stefan at a gig but I lost the CD while I was on the train back. :(

While I was talking to him (a few months ago), he mentioned he was ordering a 7 string from RAN, so maybe he's moved onto 7 strings for the new album? :hbang:

S-O

t(-.-t)
Reaction score
Cosmogenesis or Relapse?

I bought Relapse off Stefan at a gig but I lost the CD while I was on the train back. :(

While I was talking to him (a few months ago), he mentioned he was ordering a 7 string from RAN, so maybe he's moved onto 7 strings for the new album? :hbang:

Blabbermouth said:
"The new material feels broader in some way as everybody in this band brought many unique ideas to the songwriting and we were able to integrate different elements into our sound. More open chords, more acoustic guitars, more seven-string shred tunes.

Ta da!

Can't wait!

OrsusMetal

In brightest day...
Reaction score
Cosmogenesis or Relapse?

Both Steffen and Christian plan on using their 7 strings more now. Well, Steffen doesn't have his yet, but he is getting a replica of his 6 string as a 7. I believe with a neck pickup as well. There is still 6 string work in there though.

Reaction score
Cosmogenesis or Relapse?

Cosmo, forgot they had anything before that :ugh:

My bad.

')