illimmigrant

A Different Logic
Reaction score
similar deal here. The code in the e-mail is valid for 30 days. If you don't buy it whithin that period, you can e-mail them when you're ready to buy an they'll send you a new code. No need to ask for an extension.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
That's cool :) They said to him though, that if he missed this shipment and there wasn't another before he was ready, that they would have one kept with his name on it from this one.

Imbrium998

Bangs head here
Reaction score
So then based on wait times, if I wanted one for Sept/Oct, I should put in somewhere about June/July? Does that sound right? Still finishing off paying my 2 guitar builds heh

Scrubface05

Reaction score
Anyone else use the Behringer FCB1010? I ordered one from the store I work at so I'm excited to try it out. I've heard awesome things considering the price.

noUser01

Still can't play.
Reaction score
Never thought about looking at the used market. Thanks fellas, I might try and grab a GCX or something for cheap. I still have to get separate expression pedals but at least it would be a more permanent footswitching unit.

Joelan

Ukulele Shredder
Reaction score
Anyone else use the Behringer FCB1010? I ordered one from the store I work at so I'm excited to try it out. I've heard awesome things considering the price.

I do, it works just fine. The board itself and the switches feel nice and solid, but the expression pedals are a little flimsy feeling. It's surviving gigs though!

I have the UNO firmware chip on the way as well, so I can use the top row of switches like stompboxes, should make it even better.

Depths

Reaction score
If you're not doing much patch changing, I used a rocktron midi xchange, was the cheapest I could get and never had a problem with it

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
Never thought about looking at the used market. Thanks fellas, I might try and grab a GCX or something for cheap. I still have to get separate expression pedals but at least it would be a more permanent footswitching unit.

GCX is a physical switching unit, it goes in a rack and turns loops or switches on and off.

You'll have some trouble finding a ground control if you search GCX :lol:

Krucifixtion

Duncan Hills
Reaction score
I got on the wait list early in February and waited like 2.5 months. It's def worth the wait. Considering I waited for a whole year for something that never came out, a couple months flew by :lol:

noUser01

Still can't play.
Reaction score
Yeah I know, but in stores up here if you want EITHER product you have to ask for a GCX, so I've just taken to calling the whole system that, heh.

right_to_rage

Avant Temporal
Reaction score
2-3 months for me too, came up yesterday. Might have to post pone too, which is also an option once you get the ticket.

N1h1l1ty

Reaction score
I have nothing but great things to say about my FCB1010 - Ive used it both to do all the switching on my Axe Standard, and used it with a custom cable that I made for my Peavey JSX and 5150. Its really flexible in terms of what kind of rig you want to use it with!

')