Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
For a 6 or 7? I might accidentally build something.

(After i get the next 7 guitars out of the way.)

Not sure if you saw my post on facebook, but UPS left the Overnight Priority Courier package from Hipshot in the lobby of my apartment building. Strangely it isn't there.

they left it in the fucking lobby?, yeah that parcel is long gone

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Valennic

Many Fingers
Reaction score
For a 6 or 7? I might accidentally build something.

(After i get the next 7 guitars out of the way.)

Not sure if you saw my post on facebook, but UPS left the Overnight Priority Courier package from Hipshot in the lobby of my apartment building. Strangely it isn't there.

There's gotta be a way to stop them from continually shafting you like this. Seriously. Some kind of something has to exist to prevent it.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
There's gotta be a way to stop them from continually shafting you like this. Seriously. Some kind of something has to exist to prevent it.

Yeah, that's BS. My UPS guy does that constantly. He'll sneak up on the porch and leave the package there, or sometimes even just put it at the edge of the driveway. I'm right there in the house watching TV, so I know he can see me, and all he'd need to do is knock, give me the hi sign, and move on. I always figured people that went into that business were people persons. The UPS driver that comes to my work is super cool and hangs out and talks to us. The home one, not so much.

Valennic

Many Fingers
Reaction score
:( DAMN YOU UPS/CANADAPS YOU BASTARDS

1324966188790.png

wizbit81

Reaction score
I once had a delivery guy for Royal Mail try a fast one. I too was sat in my lounge watching telly, but I have the ears of a bat, and detected the sound of my letterbox opening and shutting. I was up like a flash, to the door in about 3 seconds. Saw the 'sorry you weren't in' card and opened the door to see the guy running (yes actually running) back to his van without my Amp...he hadn't even taken it out the back. I wasn't fucking having that, chased him down and demanded my amp waving his stupid card at him. He recognised his danger and handed it over at the hurryup, and whenever he came again bearing parcels he actually properly knocked and waited.

Customer 1, delivery company 0.

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
I once had a delivery guy for Royal Mail try a fast one. I too was sat in my lounge watching telly, but I have the ears of a bat, and detected the sound of my letterbox opening and shutting. I was up like a flash, to the door in about 3 seconds. Saw the 'sorry you weren't in' card and opened the door to see the guy running (yes actually running) back to his van without my Amp...he hadn't even taken it out the back. I wasn't fucking having that, chased him down and demanded my amp waving his stupid card at him. He recognised his danger and handed it over at the hurryup, and whenever he came again bearing parcels he actually properly knocked and waited.

Customer 1, delivery company 0.

i understand these lads are under time constraints by their employers but just automatically shoving a sorry not home and bailing, no excuse for that shit, pure laziness

canuck brian

Bowes Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
MAN I'm glad we don't get that down here. I've never had any damaged, or mishandled packages from either my city or hometown services, and I'm not about to have that start with my Bowes. :lol:
God I hope not!

I ended up stripping and refinishing your guitar. There were two scratches that I caught in the sunlight that I couldn't get out. :scream:

canuck brian

Bowes Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, got the first body almost done on the CNC for the current run.

Should have finishing pics of Prydogga's, Nicks and Mike's guitars in the next two weeks.

Christian's figured shedua on a walnut core.

DSC02131.jpg

canuck brian

Bowes Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh man, I totally forgot about walnut. I want some of that on my next build :D What's the weight on it like?

It's pretty light actually - with the tru oil it'll pop really nicely. I should finally have some more pics of yours on Thursday when i get more of it. :D:hbang: After that it's assembly time!

Rayaus

Reaction score
I'm really happy about how it looks. It's really cool to get to see my guitar through the whole build process and I can only imagine how it'll look with the cocobolo fretboard! :yum:

canuck brian

Bowes Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
More pics:

Mike's guitar almost finished up. The ash just turned out like that.

P1040567.jpg

P1040570.jpg

P1040571.jpg

P1040572.jpg

')