Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

• Thread starter Joe Harvatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Harvatt

Reaction score
I handle media for Daemoness Guitars. I'll be putting updates in this thread, feel free to get in touch with me here or joe@daemonessguitars.co.uk if there's any info you'd like or questions for Dylan and Tom - I can get back to you here.

It's been mentioned elsewhere on the forums but for everyone else, the new website is online.

Dæmoness Guitars – Lutherie Infernus

let me know if there's any comments you have about the site, or anything you'd like to see added. We'll be adding a pricing section to the Luthiery page shortly.

Joe

fps

Kit
Reaction score
New website looks amazing, nice! Doing Britain proud on the world stage, definitely gonna visit the workshop when I'm next in Bristol \m/

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
I have a feeling this will be moved to the "Dealer" section since you represent the company but either way congrats, Dylan is top notch at his craft and it shows!

Volteau

the Bard
Reaction score
I enjoyed the old one that looked like something out of the Malleus Maleficarum manual, but the New website looks awesome as well. Looks like something out of Skyrim, which can only be good.

hairychris

Hairy Old Bloke
Reaction score
I wonder if Joe will be playing a Daemoness the next time Intensive Squared play London... Gotta pimp that stuff! :lol:

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
I enjoyed the old one that looked like something out of the Malleus Maleficarum manual, but the New website looks awesome as well. Looks like something out of Skyrim, which can only be good.

I'm having that done but in a Cimmerian model. Ordered it in 2012.

Workhorse

Reaction score
I handle media for Daemoness Guitars. I'll be putting updates in this thread, feel free to get in touch with me here or joe@daemonessguitars.co.uk if there's any info you'd like or questions for Dylan and Tom - I can get back to you here.

It's been mentioned elsewhere on the forums but for everyone else, the new website is online.

Dæmoness Guitars – Lutherie Infernus

let me know if there's any comments you have about the site, or anything you'd like to see added. We'll be adding a pricing section to the Luthiery page shortly.

Joe

Any chance you add more pictures? I know he's got a lot more!!!

ikarus

Reaction score
Any chance you add more pictures? I know he's got a lot more!!!

@Joe: I second that. Maybe you can do albums for each individual guitar. So for exampe if you want to drool over a certain Cimmerian modell you just have to click the album. Kind of like it was on facebook...

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
:agreed:

Also adding the specs of each guitar would really help people in ordering theirs.

Joe Harvatt

Reaction score
Good idea I'll look into it, having the specs of the guitar on the galleries would be cool.

iKarus - The guitar galleries are specific to each guitar, are you looking at this page? Main Gallery

ikarus

Reaction score
specs would be nice though. So I can figure out what the different neck heals are without bugging Dylan about it. I cant even figure out what the reversed and what the normal headstock is. ;)

Joe Harvatt

Reaction score
Sure thing, I'm looking into it.

A reverse headstock looks like this...

IMG_4560.jpg