Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

• Thread starter Joe Harvatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
^ yeah, i felt a little let down when all i got back after paying the deposit was a confirmation email, instead of the calligraphy, but yeah in the end i want a metal guitar not be pampered with fancy letters :lol: if it makes their job easier not to do it anymore then i'm all for it

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
You will still get awesome calligraphy in the control cavity. I think he only did the note for a while. I don't remember getting one.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
You guys remember the old days when Dylan would send an actual calligraphied letter?

Yep I got one of the letters back in 2012. Got a message from Dylan a few
days ago on FB saying that work on my second build will start soon!! :fever:

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
You will still get awesome calligraphy in the control cavity. I think he only did the note for a while. I don't remember getting one.

Ahh, I would imagine that stuff taking way too much time nowadays with the amount of builds going on.

Yep I got one of the letters back in 2012. Got a message from Dylan a few
days ago on FB saying that work on my second build will start soon!! :fever:

Lucky dude... :lol:

Mattykoda

Reaction score
Aluminum into ebony with MOP
14102998_947033918776488_2385184903768331726_o.jpg

mulgreaux

Daemoness Guitars
Reaction score
Regarding customer letters in calligraphy—I think Dylan has only done one of these in the history of Daemoness, and the reason for it was that he was dealing with the only customer he's ever had who did not communicate via email, so please don't feel let down if you don't get one of these with your order.

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
no let down at all. i was jesting, and in no ways will i demand to be pampered in such ways. keep up the great work :yesway:

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
Regarding customer letters in calligraphy—I think Dylan has only done one of these in the history of Daemoness, and the reason for it was that he was dealing with the only customer he's ever had who did not communicate via email, so please don't feel let down if you don't get one of these with your order.

Same as chassles, seemed like obviously a unique case.

GXPO

Reaction score
Everything looks incredible.. Has anyone on the forum ever had a complaint about a Daemoness guitar?

It's basically unheard of for a builder to have this level of consistency in these parts.. Hats off to Mr. Humphries and his team I guess.

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
the only negative comment i've read after years of lurking is that one guitar featured one type of wood for a neck, instead of 2 types of woods as a 5-piece like the client requested. i've never found any other complaint.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
Is there a link to that somewhere? The one and only complaint from a Daemoness customer lol.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Wait, did he stain it? The gods of figured woods are likely to smite him if he stained that! Hopefully it's just cleared.

')