Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

• Thread starter Joe Harvatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Negav

Reaction score
Seriously, I didn't get on the waiting list a few years ago because of all the luthier drama scaring me away.. What a mistake.

It just goes to show how much of a stain some of the recent large scale ....s ups can put on an entire profession, I actually feel a little stupid. :lol:

I won't make the same mistake again, the second those books are open I'm in.

I'm with you 100%, I'm waiting like vulture for that wait list...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

necronoid

Reaction score
Those viking guitar are simply amazing.

One questions that bothers me. Does the fretboard have some kind of protection to avoid the war of being played?

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
^ he mentioned it's covered in "danish oil" or something like this. it's in the comments section of the facebook post.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't f*cking stress enough how incredible those inlays are. The fretboard wood is absolutely perfect to look like a stormy sea, and the bloodwood sails and shields. Just, otherworldly. I don't know if it's humanly possible for Dylan to peak with his art. I'm absolutely adding these to my work desktop background folder.

Sermo Lupi

Reaction score
Wow! They're so good I almost don't even want to look at them! What a weird feeling, haha. Definitely my favorite of Dylan's guitars so far.

Negav

Reaction score
Same here. Can't wait.

You guys been sitting on your themes for the past year?

Definitely, what I have in mind is a beauty, and at the same time exposes the disgusting side human beings. Can't go into detail, but money is in hand and I just can't wait...

mnemonic

Custom User Title
Reaction score
That viking inlay is not only amazing, but the use of the wood grain to look like the sea is a stroke of genius, I've never seen anything like that before.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Seriously, I didn't get on the waiting list a few years ago because of all the luthier drama scaring me away.. What a mistake.

It just goes to show how much of a stain some of the recent large scale ....s ups can put on an entire profession, I actually feel a little stupid. :lol:

I won't make the same mistake again, the second those books are open I'm in.

I'm with you 100%, I'm waiting like vulture for that wait list...

Same here. Can't wait.

You guys been sitting on your themes for the past year?

Only a few weeks to go guys, I really hope you are able to secure a slot. As demand is going to be high I'm wondering if there will be limited slots available or will the order book just be opened again as normal??

Mattykoda

Reaction score
I think this will be the first time ever that if I make it on the wait list I want it to be at least a 1-2 year wait before my build starts just to really bring the overall theme together. Dylan is the only builder I feel confident in that with.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
I think this will be the first time ever that if I make it on the wait list I want it to be at least a 1-2 year wait before my build starts just to really bring the overall theme together. Dylan is the only builder I feel confident in that with.

Wise words indeed. From I first ordered my original spec has changed at
least 3 times. That build is now coming up in the next batch and I have I
finally decided on it......I think;-)

')