Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

• Thread starter Joe Harvatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ziricote

Reaction score
Thing is, these are all customs from guys that have put in their order anywhere from 2-4 years ago. And price range, my best bet would be anywhere from 2000GBP upwards depending on what you want on it. There will be two off the shelf models available once the shop opens up in a few days, that I would reckon will be going for somewhere in the mid 2000 range.

I know how long they take to get and this is my concern but it seems to be the normal with these shops. I cant afford Blackmachine, I cant wait for Vik list and I dont know if I can wait for this one, so maybe I will get Mayo or Suhr, or strandberg, but I will email Daemoness. They are so amazing. I need to play one. Thanks

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Order book reopens tomorrow on Halloween.

Sounds like a bunch of guitarists are going to be dressed up as "the best partner on earth" tomorrow to ease some lengthy explanations as to where the savings disappeared to.

Mattykoda

Reaction score
Ziricote, just for reference the guitars below were confirmed by Dylan to be right around £3000 each to give you an idea. As for the wait time I think the majority of us here understand the time frame but are ok with it because ideas will develop further as time goes on. Which in turn will ultimately be more rewarding for you and Dylan in the long run of things. I know if I make it on the wait list I don't want my guitar in queue until both of us are fully set on the overall, design, concept and specs. But that is my personal preference and if that takes 2 years I am more than happy with the wait time. I'm not trying to sound defensive but these are true pieces of art that Dylan builds for each client to play and last a lifetime rather than be flipped or sold in a year.
12779172_829103787236169_1173791749917058135_o.jpg

"Citadel" spec...
Mahogany body, quilt maple top, rosewood neck, ebony fingerboard, white binding, ETS bridge, Hipshot machineheads, Bare Knuckle Pickups Blackhawk humbuckers, stainless steel xl fretwire, polyester lacquer, 17" radius, 25.5" scale, custom "Citadel" inlay, custom bursting
Cimmerian VI specs..
Alfder body, quilt maple top, rock maple and bubinga neck, ebony fingerboard, Schaller Floyd Rose II, EMG Pickups 57 & 66, pearloid binding, 14" radius, 25.5" scale, stainless steel xl fretwire, polyester lacquer, custom inlay featuring an illustration of the fate of traitors, custom bursting

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Ziricote, just for reference the guitars below were confirmed by Dylan to be right around £3000 each to give you an idea. As for the wait time I think the majority of us here understand the time frame but are ok with it because ideas will develop further as time goes on. Which in turn will ultimately be more rewarding for you and Dylan in the long run of things. I know if I make it on the wait list I don't want my guitar in queue until both of us are fully set on the overall, design, concept and specs. But that is my personal preference and if that takes 2 years I am more than happy with the wait time. I'm not trying to sound defensive but these are true pieces of art that Dylan builds for each client to play and last a lifetime rather than be flipped or sold in a year.
12779172_829103787236169_1173791749917058135_o.jpg

"Citadel" spec...
Mahogany body, quilt maple top, rosewood neck, ebony fingerboard, white binding, ETS bridge, Hipshot machineheads, Bare Knuckle Pickups Blackhawk humbuckers, stainless steel xl fretwire, polyester lacquer, 17" radius, 25.5" scale, custom "Citadel" inlay, custom bursting
Cimmerian VI specs..
Alfder body, quilt maple top, rock maple and bubinga neck, ebony fingerboard, Schaller Floyd Rose II, EMG Pickups 57 & 66, pearloid binding, 14" radius, 25.5" scale, stainless steel xl fretwire, polyester lacquer, custom inlay featuring an illustration of the fate of traitors, custom bursting

3000 for those!! Damn! I would have assumed the inlays alone would be like an extra 1000 or so. Granted Brexit gave us in the states a pretty massive discount when the pound took a hit. Could explain why I would have assumed those more in the $5000 USD range.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Dylan's prices on fancy inlay work are a lot better than what you get quoted most places. These were probably like 2400 GBP-ish sans-inlay?

rifftrauma

Trapped in time...
Contributor
Reaction score
Citadel was right around £3000 total. I think with the deposit and the exchange rate I paid maybe $4,700.

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
yeah, soon enough! i'll share the theme/artistic aspect of the guitar once i have my skype call with them, but simply put it's gonna be a 6 string 26.22" scale H-H arch top, and will mainly be a chug machine tuned anywhere from D standard to B standard

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
yeah, soon enough! i'll share the theme/artistic aspect of the guitar once i have my skype call with them, but simply put it's gonna be a 6 string 26.22" scale H-H arch top, and will mainly be a chug machine tuned anywhere from D standard to B standard

666mm scale, hmm? Nice!

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
^ aw ye! you know i can't miss out on something that brutal!

but seriously, i think it might make things more comfortable in the upper register and since i'm a hard picker it should also help strings not go too sharp at the attack

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
^ aw ye! you know i can't miss out on something that brutal!

but seriously, i think it might make things more comfortable in the upper register and since i'm a hard picker it should also help strings not go too sharp at the attack

Sounds good... Definitely going to be cool. How long was your wait from placing the order to the email?

')