Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

• Thread starter Joe Harvatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
i placed my deposit in early march 2014, and they got back in touch with me last august. so compared to other people's experiences i think i didn't get to wait for too long.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rifftrauma

Trapped in time...
Contributor
Reaction score
Welp, deposit number two has hopefully been placed (if the bank doesn't hiccup)...Daemoness 2019??? I hope so!

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
from your front yard, staring into your window
SEE YOU IN HELL

Fantastic way to intro this new era of utter metal dominance. Email sent as well. The burning pumpkin is a nice touch for Halloween, especially the past pic with the burning embers and soft flame within. I always am entertained by Dylan's dramatic art and eccentric delivery.

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
man I want to get in on the books but I don't know if my idea for the theme of the guitar is fleshed out enough. Also doesn't help that I've got a couple of other builds to pay off first lol

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
man I want to get in on the books but I don't know if my idea for the theme of the guitar is fleshed out enough. Also doesn't help that I've got a couple of other builds to pay off first lol

i was gonna say 'do it, you'll figure it out and they'll help' until i read you have other financial obligations :lol:

Negav

Reaction score
So I will be placing the order today, hopefully my bank understands that it is necessary to send money to the UK.

Have two ideas, one simple, one crazy.

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
Awesome man! Me too. What did you get?

At this point I am 100% of the theme, 6 strings, 24 frets, a Floyd rose rose, and a single Black Winter in the bridge, likely custom with the A8 magnet instead of a ceramic. Also reversed dagger headstock. I am currently going between a Hadian, Confessor, and possibly an ironbird-esque body shape.

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
nobody's wasting time :D what a glorious day.

At this point I am 100% of the theme, 6 strings, 24 frets, a Floyd rose rose, and a single Black Winter in the bridge, likely custom with the A8 magnet instead of a ceramic. Also reversed dagger headstock. I am currently going between a Hadian, Confessor, and possibly an ironbird-esque body shape.

nice! it's great to see someone going for the other shapes they offer. i'd love to back Daemoness's other designs, but superstrats are my thing i guess :D maybe in the upcoming years ?

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Looks like I'm in the game now too, boys! Psyched.

26ufgSwMRqauQWqL6.gif

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
nobody's wasting time :D what a glorious day.

nice! it's great to see someone going for the other shapes they offer. i'd love to back Daemoness's other designs, but superstrats are my thing i guess :D maybe in the upcoming years ?

Oh yeah, dude... For what I've cooked up, a Cimmerian in all it's well earned glory just isn't fitting.:shred:

Scud7011

Reaction score
Just got home from work and saw the confirmation email stating that my deposit was received. I guess I'll have to thank my bank for not freezing my card after transferring money to an overseas account like they usually do :fawk:

Mechanos71

Reaction score
Since when is Halloween also Christmas? Super sick you guys are all on the list and rifftrauma and meadows you guys are Daemoness addicts lol. It's like having a tattoo... gotta get more ink!

rifftrauma

Trapped in time...
Contributor
Reaction score
Since when is Halloween also Christmas? Super sick you guys are all on the list and rifftrauma and meadows you guys are Daemoness addicts lol. It's like having a tattoo... gotta get more ink!

I had to get the Mrs. to "ok" this one :cool:... Once I got her blessing the rest is cake. Got a cool idea, probably a little homage to Citadel but I plan on keeping it clean and classy.

NickB11

Reaction score
Submitted my quote form...just waiting for the word and hopefully I will be in as well...so excite!!

')