Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

• Thread starter Joe Harvatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
Man I hope the books stay open for a while so I can get in. I really don't want to wait 2 years for them to open again lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
I only said that because I know there's a loooot of people that want to get a daemoness. I figured that the books wouldn't be open for long due to demand.

I'm with you. I find it hard to believe that the books being down before and the steady flow of amazing guitars won't turn into an overwhelming list, but I have faith in Dylan to do what's right.

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
Of course he would. Sounds bad assed. You see the other Explorers he's done?

yeah I have. The real question is if he'll do a fanned fret 8 string reverse explorer. I'm sure he will but what the hell is it going to cost me :ugh:

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
yeah I have. The real question is if he'll do a fanned fret 8 string reverse explorer. I'm sure he will but what the hell is it going to cost me :ugh:

U-G-L-Y-The-Gibson-Reverse-Explorer-Guitar-2.jpg

Had to google that... Would look crazy with the right headstock. 8 strings are the most expensive though, I remember reading somewhere.

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
U-G-L-Y-The-Gibson-Reverse-Explorer-Guitar-2.jpg

Had to google that... Would look crazy with the right headstock. 8 strings are the most expensive though, I remember reading somewhere.

yeah I've got some crazy ideas going through my head right now but these are variations on the reverse explorer that I came up with.
2hncism.jpg

maybe with this color scheme for the top/fretboard
2r6dw95.jpg

30vyd1k.jpg

I don't know, I really need to flesh out my ideas more. I have too many ....ing ideas for cool (imo) guitars lol

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
yeah I've got some crazy ideas going through my head right now but these are variations on the reverse explorer that I came up with.
(IMAGES)

I don't know, I really need to flesh out my ideas more. I have too many ....ing ideas for cool (imo) guitars lol

Dude I feel you, the theme that I eventually went with for my Daemoness is one of easily 5 others that I was working on. But what I'm very confident that it's the best of the bunch... I think...:lol:

An 8 string explorer is going to be such a massive guitar.

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
Dude I feel you, the theme that I eventually went with for my Daemoness is one of easily 5 others that I was working on. But what I'm very confident that it's the best of the bunch... I think...:lol:

An 8 string explorer is going to be such a massive guitar.

Probably but it'd pretty sick. Pretty sure there'd be no market for selling it if I ever had to, though it would definitely be very unique.

NickB11

Reaction score
Deposit has been sent! Can't wait :hbang: :metal:

Now I need to try and forget that I have a build coming, otherwise the wait will hurt!

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
So what concepts did everyone suggest to Dylan?

I've been working on a Valkenbyrd theme recently, as well. The "Swedish Death Machine". Just drawing up things, but a Mahogany Valkenbyrd with a 666mm scale, and a floyd rose. Ultimate homage to the tone and aesthetic of Swedish DM. Entombed riffs and dimed HM-2 pedals. A B tuned sonic destroyer. Just give Dylan the specs and have him go to town.

BossHM2Sz010.jpg

Deposit has been sent! Can't wait :hbang: :metal:

Welcome to the club, mate!

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
still waiting to hash out the details more with dylan but tentative idea is an
8 string fanned fret reverse explorer
28.5"-26.5" scale
Instrumental SFTY3-8 pickups
mahogany wings
maple/wenge neck (neck through)
ebony fretboard
not sure about a top or not.
Ragnarok theme (Hati and Skoll swallowing the sun and moon, Fenrir devouring Odin)
or just some norse runes with a line from the Poetic Edda.

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
^ make the guitar's theme black and orange. hell, have an HM-2 on board the actual guitar !!!

There is no other color it could ever be. That second idea is mad crazy... I'll bring it up with Dylan when time comes.

still waiting to hash out the details more with dylan but tentative idea is an
8 string fanned fret reverse explorer
28.5"-26.5" scale
Instrumental SFTY3-8 pickups
mahogany wings
maple/wenge neck (neck through)
ebony fretboard
not sure about a top or not.
Ragnarok theme (Hati and Skoll swallowing the sun and moon, Fenrir devouring Odin)
or just some norse runes with a line from the Poetic Edda.

All of this is so fvcking WIN! Especially the theme!

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
There is no other color it could ever be. That second idea is mad crazy... I'll bring it up with Dylan when time comes.

All of this is so fvcking WIN! Especially the theme!

aww thanks, your idea is awesome too dude! you should definitely do the black and orange color scheme :yesway:

Latest posts

')