Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

• Thread starter Joe Harvatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Has there been a Daemoness (or any other guitar for that matter) with like a slime/lime green binding? I've seen pinstriping, but not binding yet IIRC, but would like to know if it's doable.

xzacx

Reaction score

NickB11

Reaction score
I had my call with them back in November, but no update/email since...getting excited though to get this moving!

Sermo Lupi

Reaction score
Has there been a Daemoness (or any other guitar for that matter) with like a slime/lime green binding? I've seen pinstriping, but not binding yet IIRC, but would like to know if it's doable.

Just a lazy google ('green guitar binding') but check it out. Just going to hotlink instead of imbedding, since the image has some some kind of ad on top of it.

frogman81

Reaction score
I wanted slime green binding, and Dylan thought he could make it out of Perspex. He was expecting it to work, and then found out that it wasn’t flexible enough. We ended up giving up on the idea and going with basic black binding. That was about a year ago.

narad

Reaction score
I wanted slime green binding, and Dylan thought he could make it out of Perspex. He was expecting it to work, and then found out that it wasn’t flexible enough. We ended up giving up on the idea and going with basic black binding. That was about a year ago.

Interesting. I did manage to find some on a Suhr of all things, which makes me think somebody's gotta be supplying it these days (like Suhr's not going to have guys spending time making special green binding for an order):

suhr_standard_carve_top_trans_green_burst_eddies_guitars_2_.jpg

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
Oh yea? I noticed the white but seems so clean, figured it was like multiply.
It almost looks like a photoshop. Kind of a weird thing going on there, almost looks like someone took a green highlighter marker to it.

Yul Brynner

Custom title
Reaction score
You guys never noticed this on Gibson type guitars with "aged" yellow and orange binding? The binding on the body is always yellow or orange and then the neck binding is either white or the same yellow or orange with the top edge scraped white. This is just a guitar with white binding that has a transparent green finish sprayed over the guitar. The very top edge of the neck binding is clean white because it is scraped down even with the fretboard playing surface.

narad

Reaction score
Anyone here do guitar mockups? I have a couple ideas for the build and would like to see them mocked up pretty close to reality.

xzacx

Reaction score
Anyone here do guitar mockups? I have a couple ideas for the build and would like to see them mocked up pretty close to reality.

Depending on what it is exactly I probably can do it—PM me the details if you want me to give it a shot.

dhgrind

Reaction score
Once again changed my mind. I feel like I may never decide. Current thoughts: mockingbird and jazz master mashup offset body. Red/purple chameleon paint with gold hardware.

narad

Reaction score
Depending on what it is exactly I probably can do it—PM me the details if you want me to give it a shot.

Thanks - I put off this idea for now as I think things over, but maybe give you a ping in the future.

Latest posts