Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

• Thread starter Joe Harvatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Nailbombs are really dope, I ended up with black dogs in mine. The BKP vintage hots' are where it's at. I just think it would be sweet to have a video of multiple people showcasing their Daemoness' at once. Especially since there are very few YouTube vids featuring Daemoness axes

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
from your front yard, staring into your window
Ha, boo to all the ...fluids-based... names! Funny there was some guy commenting on Facebook, "wow, looks great in that Snow Kiss finish!" Not sure when it got that name! I'm digging the new photos - even mistakes I made in the specs were somehow fixed up. It seems like, at least for now, everything seems to have gone right for once!

"Snow Kiss". Really. Talk about the low-information crowd. Dylan would beat a motherfvcker with another motherfvcker with an axe.

I wish they would do a batch video. Daemoness still has one coming forth for the shop I think?

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
How are you seeing that as the same thing? That's the World's Edge cimmerian's finish.

SkullCrusher

Reaction score
Sent a quote in, 7 string cimmerian. All standard specs, with pearlescent gunmetal paint. I need it now.

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
^ not that it's my business, but why not go crazy on the specs? since this is Daemoness after all... congrats in advance though!

narad

Reaction score
^ not that it's my business, but why not go crazy on the specs? since this is Daemoness after all... congrats in advance though!

I don't know - I really like the gunmetal idea. Black hardware on gunmetal? Sign me up. I can't imagine it'd be better if it was gunmetal with a sabretooth tiger across the whole fretboard.

SkullCrusher

Reaction score

No worries man. I have always had an obsession with metallic grey/silver guitars but I can never seem to find a high end builder that will do a decent metallic finish. Plus also that pearlescent gunmetal on the future flashback is to die for!!! It's like liquid metal.

On the specs I have also gone for white binding on the headstock and neck. Thinking of having a flamed maple neck to.

In regards to the inlay, I usually prefer blank boards but maybe something mechanical and industrial to go with the colour. Any ideas?

Cheers

narad

Reaction score
On the specs I have also gone for white binding on the headstock and neck. Thinking of having a flamed maple neck to.

In regards to the inlay, I usually prefer blank boards but maybe something mechanical and industrial to go with the colour. Any ideas?

Blank board. And hey...

jake_bowen2_1.jpg

Thorerges

Reaction score
Exactly what I was hoping for. I love the Cimmerian "contemporary carve" shape, but I wanted to contrast the white quilt with stark black binding. Because the standard Cimmerian curves don't allow for continuous binding all the way around, Dylan went with the Cimmerian carve-top shape, which had only been done, to my knowledge, on that previous scorpion Daemoness from a long time ago. The body in the raw is on the 'luthiery' tab on his webpage - it's amazing and I think anyone with an order should take a moment to consider it.

My only disappointment is that without a strong theme I don't get a cool name (e.g., "future flashback"). ...milk massacre?

I wouldn't be too worried about that name. However, kudos to you for going with a floyd bridge.

narad

Reaction score
I wouldn't be too worried about that name. However, kudos to you for going with a floyd bridge.

Pssst, it's a joke.

And an Ibanez edge lo pro 7. If I'm fortunate enough to place another order I'd probably floyd it.

Cloudy

Pacific Wood Lab
Reaction score
Man Dylan does white guitars so well, this latest one with the murder of crows board is just stunning.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
If anyone is still thinking about submitting a custom order
surely this latest batch must sway you to go ahead??
Really amazing builds coming out of Daemoness HQ this
last few weeks.

jjcor

Reaction score
Seeing those guitars come out of there the past few weeks just reaffirms I made the right choice by getting on the waiting list.

narad

Reaction score
Just took delivery a few hours ago. It is super pissed off sounding, super well built. I had to basically take all my amp sims from 50-70% bright to 0% to tame the highs but the rest of it roars. I'd be playing along thinking...man, this is mean... uhhh...I'm on the neck pickup!? Really excellent craftsmanship as well - you guys are in for a treat.

Latest posts

')