Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

• Thread starter Joe Harvatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
That fretboard is the best guitar inlay work I've ever seen in all my years... I'm literally crying because it's so epic...

I hope that one day I can own a guitar of that amazing caliber. Shit...I think I'm going to need to order 100 Daemoness guitars at some point now. :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DredFul

Maple fretboard enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if my chemistry teacher would give me extra credits if I had a guitar like that.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
That fretboard he just posted is nuts. Although I dont think it'll fit the theme of the body and headstock well...just me though. Either way his technical work is absolutely mind blowing.

10659387_540451089434775_6501119896559627554_n.jpg

How is it not a sin to throw frets on top of that ridonkulous inlay work?! :holy: That's beyond any inlay work I've ever seen before, including his previous ones. Dude ain't even human, yo! :eek::eek::eek:

mwcarl

Reaction score
If he's using the same technique as the Kingslayer inlay, then it's laser etched then filled with epoxy. Not by hand, but the design and everything is still very impressive, although not aesthetically my cup of tea.

JP Universe

Giggity
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah well........ I just can't just keep watching this anymore. This is by far my favourite one yet

Once I sell my Oni I'm jumping on a deposit for a fanned 7.

mat2379

Reaction score
The meeting of the Cimmerians. So jealous!

I wonder what pickups everyone's putting in theirs. SD is a slow boat to China right now, so I might have to settle for other options unless I can light a fire under their ass by phone. I ordered a custom BW/Nazgül hybrid set, Distortion neck unless they can produce a better match, black metal covers with the Seal at the Gate engraved. Nazgül/Sentient or Aftermath/PK might have to sub for now. No subtle compliment in those pairs. Lorcan I remember is getting The One slanted, but curious what else we'll see!

Mine's the 4th one from the left (purple thing) I'm getting EMG 57/66 in it. Hopefully it sounds good!

Negav

Reaction score

There is something wrong here, from a chemist standpoint. In the third fret you see an hetero cycle with N-H-O bond. This is not quite right. You have O+, H+, and N+ in a cycle, you'd win the novel prize if you could synthesize that. NEVERTHELESS, I approve! This build really pushed me one step forward to pulling the trigger.

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
from your front yard, staring into your window
Mine's the 4th one from the left (purple thing) I'm getting EMG 57/66 in it. Hopefully it sounds good!

I WANNA SEE YOUR INLAY! That can be taken literally or sexually. Either way, I'll be happy. The top on yours is sick; not one of these has an average or good maple top. They are all phenomenal. What is the theme for yours (inlay at least)?

mat2379

Reaction score
I WANNA SEE YOUR INLAY! That can be taken literally or sexually. Either way, I'll be happy. The top on yours is sick; not one of these has an average or good maple top. They are all phenomenal. What is the theme for yours (inlay at least)?

hahaha ill take it both ways haha
the theme for the inlay is a lion killing a snake. He sent me a sketch of it. I'll try and attach it. just imagine with abalone and brass and stuff.
It's the one in the middle. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules by posting the design part of other guitars.

Attachments

• photo-5.jpg
    photo-5.jpg
    686.8 KB · Views: 153

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
There is something wrong here, from a chemist standpoint. In the third fret you see an hetero cycle with N-H-O bond. This is not quite right. You have O+, H+, and N+ in a cycle, you'd win the novel prize if you could synthesize that. NEVERTHELESS, I approve! This build really pushed me one step forward to pulling the trigger.

"In a world where zombies have taken over, and the undead rule the streets, one man holds the answer to save humankind. A chemist nominated for the Nobel Prize in chemistry for his development of the N-H-O bond in a hetero cycle that lead to a breathable atmosphere on Mars has tweaked the formula into a vaccine for the zombie virus. But he only has 24 hours to get it airborne..."

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
^ That's the reason I like you. That. Right there. :rofl:

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
0d41808f60af8871fa122b3b0f37ab1b.gif

The man is clearly a wizard so I wouldn't be surprised if he actually did synthesize it just so he could put it on an inlay.

JP Universe

Giggity
Contributor
Reaction score
"In a world where zombies have taken over, and the undead rule the streets, one man holds the answer to save humankind. A chemist nominated for the Nobel Prize in chemistry for his development of the N-H-O bond in a hetero cycle that lead to a breathable atmosphere on Mars has tweaked the formula into a vaccine for the zombie virus. But he only has 24 hours to get it airborne..."

:rofl: couldn't be said any better

AxeHappy

Reaction score
That fretboard he just posted is nuts. Although I dont think it'll fit the theme of the body and headstock well...just me though. Either way his technical work is absolutely mind blowing.

10659387_540451089434775_6501119896559627554_n.jpg

Holy. ..... I am beyond flabbergasted. I haven't said much in this thread, because when I don't like something it is entirely because of personal preference, and I'm not going to such on someone for that, or somebody else already said it positively better, but Sweet Holy .....

This fits *so* perfectly with the theme, and the colour choices, and *blah blah blah I've dated too many art students* everything is just perfect.

I don't much care for landscape type finishes (like images painted on guitars) but:

..... Me.

This is beyond brilliant.

Reaction score
hahaha ill take it both ways haha
the theme for the inlay is a lion killing a snake. He sent me a sketch of it. I'll try and attach it. just imagine with abalone and brass and stuff.
It's the one in the middle. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules by posting the design part of other guitars.
Ah man, I was prowling through some pics on his Facebook page yesterday and came across his original sketch for that inlay.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
That fretboard is insane!!!! I don't think I can handle seeing it joined to the finished body.

Latest posts

')