Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

• Thread starter Joe Harvatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pikka Bird

Vaya Con Cornholio
Reaction score
?

:ninja:

...or Lannister vs. Martell?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
from your front yard, staring into your window
hahaha ill take it both ways haha
the theme for the inlay is a lion killing a snake. He sent me a sketch of it. I'll try and attach it. just imagine with abalone and brass and stuff.
It's the one in the middle. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules by posting the design part of other guitars.

Damn that's hot. Biblical epic. I second the question: what's behind the theme? Very interesting. We all know Dylan can perfectly pull off large animals, like chilled out sea creatures and scorpions, so we know this will look epic (especially with that top)!

No rules broken: the one above is my inlay sketch art, the one below is the Golgotha Cimmerian we've seen a few pages back, just chillin' beneath the wall of madness. Or maybe it was for the Royal Blood Cimmerian. If I where him I'd make a giant bound book to keep all of those sketches.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Does Dylan take good photos of each of his builds? I know a lot of luthiers don't, and it's a shame. He should, if for no other reason than posterity. Heck, I'd buy a book of his guitartwork. (See what I did there?!)

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
i'm pretty sure he takes pictures of all his guitars for archiving purposes. i mean that makes most sense, professionally

mat2379

Reaction score
Damn that's hot. Biblical epic. I second the question: what's behind the theme? Very interesting. We all know Dylan can perfectly pull off large animals, like chilled out sea creatures and scorpions, so we know this will look epic (especially with that top)!

No rules broken: the one above is my inlay sketch art, the one below is the Golgotha Cimmerian we've seen a few pages back, just chillin' beneath the wall of madness. Or maybe it was for the Royal Blood Cimmerian. If I where him I'd make a giant bound book to keep all of those sketches.

Honestly I was in England on holiday and I was at some train station can't remember which one and there was this statue of a lion killing a snake. I thought that was a pretty brutal statue just lying in the underground so I figured it'd make a good inlay. The cool thing I like about Dylan's design is that I can't tell who's winning the fight. Seems like they both have a shot haha

loqtrall

Banned
Reaction score
New update for the Zombie Brain Theory, a little NSFW (not really). Notice the comic book text next to the soldier's grenade on the left. Can't wait to see this finished.

10701976_542576205888930_8191862533612174963_n.jpg

loqtrall

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that. It's pretty sad. If it were cheaper, I'd actually think of buying one just to see how shitty it is. Cause the pictures don't look THAT bad, definitely not an accurate copy, though.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
check out his latest facebook post, it's about this fake right here:

Копия гитары Daemoness Blue flamed maple

it had to happen i guess

Yeah you're right, was always gonna come around to that at some point. When copies are that bad you can laugh it off and take it as a compliment I guess. It's when the counterfeiters start building guitars that in photos at least start to resemble the real thing but can't see that happening with Daemoness.

Found another: Right hand column in the link below.

INSOMNIA DREAM

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
Found another: Right hand column in the link below.

INSOMNIA DREAM

This one? Didn't put much effort into the contours and bevels.
bedFjZnGgwI.jpg

They make B7, Strandberg and Mayones clones too. It looks like its just one guy making them at home. Thats where it starts though and its becoming more and more acceptable for luthiers to do this commercially. You can always tell from the shape that something is off. The Strandberg looks hilarious with the makeshift hardware.

Latest posts

')