Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

• Thread starter Joe Harvatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rifftrauma

Trapped in time...
Contributor
Reaction score
1596674_621968171283066_690785527757162668_o.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rifftrauma

Trapped in time...
Contributor
Reaction score
I wish he had taken an individual shot of each one, I would have posted all of them. Absolutely killer batch though...

Icarusnic

Reaction score
This is my baby. Damn... I'm speechless really. :nuts:

I think all of the guitars in the current batch are mindblowing!

Attachments

• 10922866_825215010876486_775257931450015863_n.jpg
    10922866_825215010876486_775257931450015863_n.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 65

Danukenator

Kane's Bane
Reaction score
"Get a student loan and blow it all on one. Trust me. It is the best investment you could make for a satisfying and worthwhile life. Owning a Daemoness beats the shit out of a degree and will get you chicks, money and power."

-Dylan

Well....I am partial to chicks, money and power.

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
"[wise words]"

-Dylan

what was the context for that? if on facebook, i'm blocked from it here at work :lol:

also, i'm pretty eager to see what's happening with the Atlantean model. depending on how the redesign turns out, i might choose to have one of those built instead of a Cimmerian. i mean, the Cimmerian pretty much is my favorite model out of the Daemoness lineup, but somehow i don't want to have "just another Cimmerian", especially considering how pleased Dylan is when he gets to work on one other of his models. (i can't find any quote for that right now, but i remember he said that somewhere a while ago if i'm not mistaken)

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
from your front yard, staring into your window
what was the context for that? if on facebook, i'm blocked from it here at work :lol:

also, i'm pretty eager to see what's happening with the Atlantean model. depending on how the redesign turns out, i might choose to have one of those built instead of a Cimmerian. i mean, the Cimmerian pretty much is my favorite model out of the Daemoness lineup, but somehow i don't want to have "just another Cimmerian", especially considering how pleased Dylan is when he gets to work on one other of his models. (i can't find any quote for that right now, but i remember he said that somewhere a while ago if i'm not mistaken)

He said it to me when I changed from a Cimmerian to a Valkenbyrd. I love the Atlantean. It's just unique and beastly. Then again, I have a serious gravity towards non-traditional guitars, especially for metal. Don't get me wrong though, I love the Cimmerian and grabbed a used one. Perfect super-strat to me. But I have 3-4 other build ideas, and it's unlikely they'll be anything other than extreme shapes.

The context of Dylan's ultimate quote was to someone GASing to put down another deposit. That was Dylan's reply.

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
Shit is getting done!

That wenge neck looks so dark...:yum:

This is some slick calligraphy. It's the "official" Valkenbyrd signature, and looks so cool. Mine, having hailed from a different dimension outside the known universe, may be marked slightly differently. Prepare the ritual...

Samark

Inactive. It’s been a pleasure.
Reaction score
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I adore that guitar, it is incredible.

I'm super psyched to see the video Dylan's working on, hope it includes some footage of yours, Major.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
Completely missed your post here joe, I can't wait to see this beast with the pickups and tape off he fretboard.

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
I can't wait to see the neck too! Everyone else' should be popping up pretty soon. I'd love to see a group shot of all of these as well.

I'm also greatly anticipating the stain on Anton Svedin's Cimmerian. That thing will slay like all hell. What kinds of stains are the guys in the next batch getting, if any?

Latest posts

')