Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

• Thread starter Joe Harvatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

aidanmooneater

Reaction score
oh man... I'm dying by this words:flame:
Cannot wait to see my baby.

Oh dude, it's so nice, you're gunna love it! It's insane how deft Dylan is when he's carving. He does it all by eye and yet they all come out looking the same (in terms of carves etc.), he just knows. He's crazy.

Icarusnic

Reaction score
Yes absolutely. Unfortunately I cannot make it to Dylans shop by myself because it's pretty difficult to get from Germany directly to Bristol and it's really expensive.
I would love to watch him working on the current batch.
But again, I think we all know how crazy Dylans work is. I'm dying to hold her in my arms :)

I.NEED.MORE.PICS !

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
from your front yard, staring into your window

More updates from facebook. There's a few pictures of Matthew Barnes with his "....er" Cimmerian and Intensive Square practice. So damn cool. Also above is the sparkly cleans afforded to those who behold one of these creations via "Zephyr", a sweet instrumental. Dylan also noted the theme guitars are nearly to be rolled out including "Zombie Brain Theory", "Yog-Sothoth", "Kingslayer" and "Oceans of Sand", among the other fine axes from the batch. Much excite!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.10153220907699781.1073741828.7866119780&type=1

Icarusnic

Reaction score
Yes!

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 115
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 96

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
well that's weird, i just had a dream. that Dylan decided to build and complete my guitar (which is due for another year and a half probably) without me knowing. i also remember he told me he picked the seymour duncan '59 in the neck and the pearly gates in the bridge, citing it's his favorite combination :lol:

i think the whole dream was about me not being up to date with most of what's happening in my life recently.

where is that vlog at though? it can't be released too soon!

Samark

Inactive. It’s been a pleasure.
Reaction score

Cannot wait for this. My custom is around a year and a half away, need something to get me through!

Looks like great progress is being made. I will go and see Dylan late this year to talk specs and see the shop

rifftrauma

Trapped in time...
Contributor
Reaction score
And the first finish of the new batch is in....man I'm like a kid at Christmas over this build...

jjcor

Reaction score
He seems to be getting these out a lot quicker these days. Or maybe it's just me. Either way I'm one year in and still excited about it! :scream:

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
from your front yard, staring into your window
Dylan is trying to up the finish times to crank out more than two batches a year, or at least get the third started. Even though the wait list has grown he's really focused on decreasing the build times whenever possible. Notice the last and current batches are a little bigger than previous as well. Along with that, the quality keeps increasing. It's still a wait, though worthwhile no doubt, but inevitably a win-win for all of us.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
My inlay is done. As there is gonna be artwork on the
body of my guitar I didn't want to go for a big inlay
as it would leave the guitar looking too busy.

The rest of the board will be left blank, no fretmarkers etc.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
I like it! Any hints on what your artwork is?

Cheers Locran. I'm basically just going for a Cimmerian
version of the Antichrist V Daemoness. That was the first
guitar I saw that Dylan had made and I had to have one
with that kinda theme.

Latest posts

')