Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

• Thread starter Joe Harvatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

asfeir

Reaction score
Its actually very Nice! I think technomancer has a kxk with the same Colors combination?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NovaLion

Novum Ingenium
Reaction score
Seeing this kind of thing makes the pain of the wait list even greater.

asfeir

Reaction score
To be honest i really liked the inlay of the red one but never really liked the stain in the first few pictures i saw but now that i see the final product its amazing!

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
^ you serious? it looked killer from the start!

EDIT: but i agree that once you see the finished product, the contrasting colors seem to mesh even better together and form a very solid scheme

RustInPeace

Reaction score
That red one... So, does Dillan only sell to working artists? Could I buy one if I had the patience and cash? I almost don't feel worthy owning one, as these seem built for the professionals on the road.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
That red one... So, does Dillan only sell to working artists? Could I buy one if I had the patience and cash? I almost don't feel worthy owning one, as these seem built for the professionals on the road.

He'll absolutely sell to you if you have the patience and the money.

Also, the more I see the picture above, the more I am convinced they need to be wielded together in the same band. One is the Event, the other is the Aftermath.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score

Patience and cash, and spelling his name correctly doesn't hurt.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score

Where did you get that idea from? As far as I know Dylan has only ever built a handful of guitars for high up touring artists and thats mostly because of his simple rule that if you want a guitar you get in line like everybody else no matter who you are.

RustInPeace

Reaction score
Dylan* :lol: I had heard a story where he didnt want to build for some pop artist... Anyways, I do want to have something built that I can keep forever and maybe turn into a family heirloom.. Does a Daemoness hold good value?

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Dylan* :lol: I had heard a story where he didnt want to build for some pop artist... Anyways, I do want to have something built that I can keep forever and maybe turn into a family heirloom.. Does a Daemoness hold good value?

That was a session guitarist for some pop artists who was looking for an endorsement deal. I'd say they will hold their value pretty well, maybe even rise in value. They are amazing guitars for the money, as good as anything I've ever played (if not better), he could be charging a lot more for his work.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
That was a session guitarist for some pop artists who was looking for an endorsement deal. I'd say they will hold their value pretty well, maybe even rise in value. They are amazing guitars for the money, as good as anything I've ever played (if not better), he could be charging a lot more for his work.

Most of them, at least. I don't feel like you see many up, and the Cimmerians hold really well, but I remember seeing an Atlantean or two shuffle around that came down a good amount.

kaaka

Reaction score
That grey guitar is wicked. The finish is so cool - it really gives the futuristic feel of metallic and yet brings the crazy flame maple (which I'm a big sucker for). And dat buildings on the fret board, wow. This is a guitar concept guitar that I definitely would like to own even tough I didn't design it - the theme is just so harsh yet beautiful in a dreadful way.

Btw: what is the bridge, I never saw one like that before and it looks very comfy.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
That grey guitar is wicked. The finish is so cool - it really gives the futuristic feel of metallic and yet brings the crazy flame maple (which I'm a big sucker for). And dat buildings on the fret board, wow. This is a guitar concept guitar that I definitely would like to own even tough I didn't design it - the theme is just so harsh yet beautiful in a dreadful way.

Btw: what is the bridge, I never saw one like that before and it looks very comfy.

ETS Bridge.

jerm

Reaction score
chasegif.gif

10013365_480045685475316_6463043600761753477_o.jpg

')