Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

• Thread starter Joe Harvatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rifftrauma

Trapped in time...
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't wait to see the neck too! Everyone else' should be popping up pretty soon. I'd love to see a group shot of all of these as well.

I'm also greatly anticipating the stain on Anton Svedin's Cimmerian. That thing will slay like all hell. What kinds of stains are the guys in the next batch getting, if any?

Yea it's been about 20 days since he's posted any pictures of the new batch and I'm like a crack head checking facebook for an update.

I'm curious what Anton's is going to look like as well. The laser cut fret markers look classy as hell. I don't know if I could restrain myself and get simple fret markers instead of a larger inlay.

Has he uploaded any of the vlog yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rifftrauma

Trapped in time...
Contributor
Reaction score
That group shot.

GetFileAttachment

GetFileAttachment

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
I really want to see the one that looks like it's routed for a pickguard. Some 80s shred throwback Daemoness would be awesome!

mulgreaux

Daemoness Guitars
Reaction score
I picked up the Cimmerian F?cker last night. I'm taking it band practice today. It's mindblowing. I can't believe it.

I'll post an NGD when I get chance... soon.

Icarusnic

Reaction score
Yeah, really looking forward to the first vlog episode aswell!
The newest pic we've got was like "DAMN it really comes true and even better..." :wallbash::lol:
My guitar is the third from the right, the flamed maple fanned fret Jotun.
Dear Lord she will get shredded so hard after the fedex man rang at my doorbell ! :shred:CAN'T WAIT !!

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Some of Dylan's latest artwork. How cool would a 'Hengist'
Daemoness be? Reckon that would rival the 'Crypt' Cimmerian
as one of the coolest concepts.

aidanmooneater

Reaction score
Was lucky enough to go and hang out with Dylan at HQ yesterday. He started by kicking my ass at Street Fighter to assert his dominance, then showed me a teaser for the upcoming vlog (it's incredible) and then I watched him do the contemporary carve on the body of Nic's Jotun 8. It was amazing to watch him work, he just knows exactly what he's doing. Also got to hold Anton's axe, it's ridiculously lightweight and the flame top on it is utterly gorgeous. Can't wait to see that one finished.

Whose is the seven string with the walnut (I think?) top and maple neck/board? Because the top on that guitar is literally about half the thickness of the whole thing, it's awesome.

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
from your front yard, staring into your window
I'm sure I'd get smoked at Street Fighter, but any Mortal Kombat or Killer Instinct? Primal RAGE?! Bring it the phuck on.

Really cool you got to visit and check out the shop, see the man in action, and handle the instruments. Great anticipation for the vlog.

aidanmooneater

Reaction score
I'm sure I'd get smoked at Street Fighter, but any Mortal Kombat or Killer Instinct? Primal RAGE?! Bring it the phuck on.

Really cool you got to visit and check out the shop, see the man in action, and handle the instruments. Great anticipation for the vlog.

Man, you are *not* ready for that vlog. It's intense in various ways, not least because it's gunna have clips of Joe Harvatt ripping up Dylan's Dinky. Can't wait to see everyone's reactions.

Latest posts

')