Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

• Thread starter Joe Harvatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
from your front yard, staring into your window
Alright, sitting here at work seeing a couple people post their specs so why not? Something kinda like the 'Kingslayer'

Valkenbyrd 7 26.5" scale
Reverse headstock
Quilt maple top w/ slaughterburst
Maple neck w/ birdseye fretboard with full fretboard 'guillotine death' inlay (I'm sure Dylan can come up with a way better name)
Bkp Nailbomb in aged gold
Hipshot bridge
Gold logo on headstock

Also, not sure if I'm set on the Valkenbyrd body but right now I can't stop thinking about it

:hbang::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::hbang:

You Sir, have exquisite taste. You want the Valkenbyrd. Not enough of those are made. It's the quintessential extreme metal design from Daemoness Guitars, IMAO. :agreed: It would look brutal with the Slaughterburst finish!

A Hadian VII, Confessor VII, or other V shape would also be killer for the guillotine theme. If someone beats me to it then cheers but I really want a Hadian with a slime green slaughterburst. I don't even have a theme, just green slime.

Awesome specs; whatever the end shape is it will look amazing!

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
The ETS bridge works so well because it matches the pickup covers, the saddles go with the pole pieces.

Reaction score
:hbang::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::hbang:

You Sir, have exquisite taste. You want the Valkenbyrd. Not enough of those are made. It's the quintessential extreme metal design from Daemoness Guitars, IMAO. :agreed: It would look brutal with the Slaughterburst finish!

Awesome specs; whatever the end shape is it will look amazing!

Thanks, man. Oddly enough, what I'm hung up on the most is hardware choices. Silver knobs, gold knobs? Too many choices, ha.

The guillotine inlay will be complete with a Marie Antoinette/French aristocrat rolling head.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm gonna drop this here too about Jeff's guitar. It's just too fitting:

header.jpg

katsumura78

Reaction score
That guitar is a work of art. Really no words to describe it but wow.
I remember when we were waiting in line for the Periphery VIP soundcheck and you were telling me about this guitar. You never gave away the idea for it because you said it was gonna "unique/special", wanted to make it a surprise. So cool to finally see it!

')