Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

• Thread starter Joe Harvatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rifftrauma

Trapped in time...
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, it is a photo captured during the Viking mission on Mars

I saw the video of this being lasered, totally cool as ..... I'll leave you the honor of posting the new pics Dylan put up on facebook on here. This guitar looks Fvcking super cool. Love the neck btw! :yesway:

hiltz171jim

Reaction score
I saw the video of this being lasered, totally cool as ..... I'll leave you the honor of posting the new pics Dylan put up on facebook on here. This guitar looks Fvcking super cool. Love the neck btw! :yesway:

Thanks man! And yeah, I'm also in love with the neck. I didn't expect it to be so beautiful lol. I'm super excited. And here are the new photos:

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
The natural colour of the mahogany looks so f**king good as the Martian landscape. I don't know how, but Dylan just keeps on impressing me.

hiltz171jim

Reaction score
As I would LOVE to claim the idea as mine, the Martian landscape on the back was completely Dylan's. When he brought it up to me I was amazed. Nothing like it had ever crossed my mind but I'm so glad it crossed his.

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
from your front yard, staring into your window
As I would LOVE to claim the idea as mine, the Martian landscape on the back was completely Dylan's. When he brought it up to me I was amazed. Nothing like it had ever crossed my mind but I'm so glad it crossed his.

Dylan has the awesome tendancy of coming up with completely amazing ideas like that. It's mind blowing creativity. Like my inlay it was totally from his mind, no example or template. The Mars landscape concept makes so much sense it's scary.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Dylan has the awesome tendancy of coming up with completely amazing ideas like that. It's mind blowing creativity. Like my inlay it was totally from his mind, no example or template. The Mars landscape concept makes so much sense it's scary.

Agreed. I'm confident that whatever off the wall concept I could
throw at Dylan he will not only pull it off but expand on it and take it
to a whole new level.

I'd be interested to know from you guys how you went from your initial
Daemoness order and how it changed/evolved etc from working with Dylan
on the build?? What became possible and how your concept was realised etc??

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
I think you could take the most mundane idea, hand it to Dylan, and he would make something that would surpass the creativity of dn near anyone else out there. He's just on a whole other level from everyone else.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
I think you could take the most mundane idea, hand it to Dylan, and he would make something that would surpass the creativity of dn near anyone else out there. He's just on a whole other level from everyone else.

Yea, like on my last Daemoness order I asked for a flame maple top and then on the back a proof that shows that no three positive integers a, b, and c can satisfy the equation a^n + b^n = c^n for any integer value of n greater than two. Now I have a fantastic guitar and a Fields Medal.

JSanta

Reaction score
Yea, like on my last Daemoness order I asked for a flame maple top and then on the back a proof that shows that no three positive integers a, b, and c can satisfy the equation a^n + b^n = c^n for any integer value of n greater than two. Now I have a fantastic guitar and a Fields Medal.

Wouldn't Dylan have the Fields Medal? :lol:

hiltz171jim

Reaction score

My initial order had zero concept to it. It was just a barebones guitar with some pretty woods. Then, I decided I did want some kind of concept to it, and immediately came up with the idea of a nebula on the face of the guitar using different dyes on a burled maple top. However, Dylan let me know that he did not think it would turn out well due to the darker nature of burled maple. He felt that it would not do justice to what a nebula is. So from that we went to Mars, still sticking with the cosmic theme. I knew I wanted an inlay of Mars on the fretboard; and that was all I knew. I did not know what I wanted it to look like or where I wanted it, but Dylan solved all of that by shooting me what he saw in his mind on the guitar, and I let him do what he does best. What you guys have seen is what it has evolved into. Dylan's creativity is endless, and he just sent me another idea today that we are going through with to add to the mystery of my guitar. It's going to be so sick.

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
from your front yard, staring into your window
Agreed. I'm confident that whatever off the wall concept I could
throw at Dylan he will not only pull it off but expand on it and take it
to a whole new level.

If you haven't already, read my build thread:
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/lu...ess-valkenbyrd-vii-ia-ia-yog-sothoth-yup.html

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score

Is it done? Did you post any pics? I want to see it!

Samark

Inactive. It’s been a pleasure.
Reaction score
In my opinion, one of the best guitars ever made

6JHGBHv.jpg

Pd3x4SU.jpg

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Is it done? Did you post any pics? I want to see it!

Well that was mostly just a joke -- there's no proof. I talk about my last Daemoness here:
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/sevenstring-guitars/273892-ngd-pale-horse-daemoness-content.html

In my opinion, one of the best guitars ever made

:yesway: Praise be to Dylan!
In Dylan's pictures I honestly think it's the best guitar I've ever seen. In my pictures it's still a stunner, but the tint is a little different.

Latest posts

')