Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

• Thread starter Joe Harvatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
When the order book reopens it's being left open as well I think...another thing
that tells me that concrete and viable plans have been put in place to deal with the orders this time around.

element256

Reaction score
The reason I ask about the new post retooling wait time is because I'd like a custom/boutique 7 string and have been recently convinced by Aristides and just trying to figure out if I should get one or wait for Daemoness.

Man that's the only other 7 I've been craving for the past few years. Gorgeous and have only heard positive vibes about them
odd48pe.jpg

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
What a pleasant surprise, I thought I had only waited about a year of the initial 2 year estimate but checking the my emails I see that I'm almost 2 years since deposit. Now, I know there's been delays and that's totally fine, but not constantly going mental about waiting times really paid off haha.

I already know what to order next ;)

bifftannen

Reaction score
Man that's the only other 7 I've been craving for the past few years. Gorgeous and have only heard positive vibes about them
odd48pe.jpg

Yeah plus I love the fact that they have turned making a top quality instrument into a science which takes the intangibles/myth/inconsistencies out of guitar building. The wait time is relatively short too (that is NOT a complaint against Daemoness!).

It did take me a while to warm to the styling though! What I'd really love to see is an RGA, RG or even dinky style body coming from Aristides. More inlay and neck dimension options would be great too.

mulgreaux

Daemoness Guitars
Reaction score
Hi guys. Just to confirm what’s being said here—the “Oceans of Sand” Cimmerian 7 is for sale. We have not actively sought to find a buyer for it since the whole debacle with the failed eBay auction. We’ve decided that we’re going to try selling our stock builds directly through our website to avoid going through that kind of thing again, so once the book is open we’ll be adding a section to the site that will show guitars that are available for immediate purchase.

If anyone here is interested in that guitar now and would like some more information, you can email me on barnes@daemonessguitars.co.uk . Full specs and pictures of that one can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/daemonessguitars/photos/?tab=album&album_id=667416116738271

Also, we do have a soon-to-be-completed 6-string Cimmerian available. It’s a straight up metal machine. The scale length is 666mm (26.22”). It has a beautiful quilt maple top with a gloss finished trans black burst, and a super-fast matte finished neck. It has an ebony fingerboard with Tahiti pearl offset dot inlays, 24 stainless steel extra jumbo frets, and it’s been routed for a Schaller Hannes bridge and two humbuckers. That’s all I can remember of the spec off the top of my head, but I will update this post when I get to the workshop tomorrow with the full details. Again, if any of you would be interested in that guitar then please email me on the address above.

Just a heads up—both of these guitars have now been sold.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Nice! Glad to see the Sands of Time out of limbo.

MetalHead40

Reaction score
Holy spawn of viking metal hell!

That's just ....ing ridiculously awesome!

Negav

Reaction score
Does anyone know the actual date when the wait list opens? I have been following the news for weeks now and I'm just getting nervous. Money is in hand, and seeing his recent builds... I need to be one of the first haha.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Does anyone know the actual date when the wait list opens? I have been following the news for weeks now and I'm just getting nervous. Money is in hand, and seeing his recent builds... I need to be one of the first haha.

From the Daemoness FB page yesterday:

I will be opening the order book and accepting commissions again before the end of the month. Stay tuned to this page for more info.

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score

Latest word is by the end of the month.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Hour of Penance have been a favorite of mine for a while, but they just made it even better with that beauty of a beast.

')