Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

• Thread starter Joe Harvatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Conjuring Gogue

Reaction score
Got mine confirmed.

Going for a 7 String Cimmerian Swamp Ash, M7C bridge pickup only.

Going for the four horsemen of the apocalypse (Dylan's Version of course) and a shattered 4th seal on the inlay.

Maybe a brutal quote on the back that I'm sure Dylan will come up with.

I pretty much approach these guitars similar to tattoo artists. I tell them my concept and in this case, certain specs then let them run with it.

I'd hate to tell limit Dylan's vision by having too many constraints or too many concepts.

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
welp gonna have custom shop Black winters put into mine. custom engravings that totally fit my theme too :hbang: :hbang:

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
welp gonna have custom shop Black winters put into mine. custom engravings that totally fit my theme too :hbang: :hbang:

Same here dude, going for A8's instead of ceramics in my BW's. Want them to be a little less compressed, slightly more grindy midrange... Can't wait.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
All this talk about black metal ideas has me thinking more seriously about mine. Involves a bit of stained glass and.... murder.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
I have two very metal variations of one concept. I think Dylan would just make it absolutely over the top. I'm a bit nervous about getting in over my head though in terms of finances, will see how the next few weeks pan out, but I have some solid ideas to start on. Just not sure which body they would be best on. I worry that the Cimmerian might be a bit bigger than I'd like....

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
I have two very metal variations of one concept. I think Dylan would just make it absolutely over the top. I'm a bit nervous about getting in over my head though in terms of finances, will see how the next few weeks pan out, but I have some solid ideas to start on. Just not sure which body they would be best on. I worry that the Cimmerian might be a bit bigger than I'd like....

IMG_9052.jpg

dhgrind

Reaction score
cimmerian 6 string floyd rose
mahogany body, quilt top
wenge and maple neck
bloodborne/lovecraftian monster inlay
and emg's

outbound for quote. may change some aspects.

rifftrauma

Trapped in time...
Contributor
Reaction score
Got my email from Barnes confirming the transfer went through, back in the books. Most excellent. All this explorer talk is making me question getting another Cimmerian....

Zepos16

Reaction score
Deposit received and I'm now part of the batch!:metal:

Current specs below:

Model: Baritone Cimmerian 7 string
Scale: 26.5"
Body: African or Brazilian mahogany
Top: 5A Curly redwood top
Neck: 5 piece Rosewood/Ebony
Fretboard: Ebony
Neck profile: PRS pattern thin
Binding: Black on Head/neck
Radius: 20"
Pickups: H-S (Juggernaut - Mother's Milk 7) Ebony bobbins with gold poles
Bridge: Schaller Hannes 7 - Gold
Hardware: Black
Tuners: Black tuners, gold buttons and bushings

Can't wait for instrument to become reality. As of right now, no inlays, but I'm wondering how a ferocious tiger inlay would look in it (12-22nd fret).

I basically want this guitar to look like the epic reward that would drop from killing a Demon Tiger Lord boss in a dungeon. Super stoked :agreed:

dhgrind

Reaction score
Love all the concepts flying around here. this sounds like it'll be one hell of a run!

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
Love all the concepts flying around here. this sounds like it'll be one hell of a run!

Love all the concepts flying around here.

flying around here.

2rhv4le.jpg

23rzp2.jpg

f-117-0000000d.jpg

Chosen the first build I'll be going for. I'll see about another soon if I can come into some more cash to put on one.

Hadian/Ironbird VI
Best way I can descripe the finish is a "rough, worn, metallic aircraft style matte black." Perhaps have some subtle hints to warning labels on actual aircraft.
25.5 Scale
Ebony Fretboard, last 4 frets scalloped
Inverted old school dagger headstock
Unsure about binding. Thinking either Black, White, or Glow in the dark, matching the inlay.
Floyd Rose, Matte Black.
Single Black Winter Custom with an A8 mag instead of the normal ceramic. Active mount.

Giving Dylan full control of the inlay (glow in the dark green is going to happen), but this is the inspiration.
259jrqv.jpg
[/IMG]
5lo114.jpg

Latest posts

')