Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

• Thread starter Joe Harvatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crash Dandicoot

» B E H O L D
Reaction score
Sticking with the wendigo / wendigo psychosis theme I mentioned some pages ago. I'm leaning heavily towards the old school / reverse EX simply due to the lack of that combination in existence - there's considerably more contemporary carves + reverse Daemoness headstocks around.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
Sticking with the wendigo / wendigo psychosis theme I mentioned some pages ago. I'm leaning heavily towards the old school / reverse EX simply due to the lack of that combination in existence - there's considerably more contemporary carves + reverse Daemoness headstocks around.

Right, yeah, I remember.

Yeah, I agree. I haven't seen any old school carves since the initial one. The reverse EX headstock is the reverse explorer one, right?

Conjuring Gogue

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I Just wanted to share a custom strap shop that I found. I had one made for the Impaler. They modified a few things that I wanted without extra charge. I added some red to match the guitar. The service and quality is top notch.
https://www.ethoscustombrands.com/collections/guitar-straps
image_3916fb9f-aff4-4b75-b5dd-31bef7483e23_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
Looks like the Daemoness “Dino” is up on Music Gear exchange. Seller is asking 4500 bucks for it, but he’s in Canada, so might be Canadian?

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Looks like the Daemoness “Dino” is up on Music Gear exchange. Seller is asking 4500 bucks for it, but he’s in Canada, so might be Canadian?

That one was way lower before... like $3300? I can't recall -- it was low enough before that I was tempted even though I wasn't on the market for it.

jjcor

Reaction score
I had my Skype meeting with him last July and then silence since then. Im hoping it gets started soon, Im dying to see what he comes up with!

jjcor

Reaction score
4 years after the initial deposit, and over the last couple of weeks, i've had a few skype calls and pictures exchanges, the inlays are done, the artwork is intense, everything is looking better than i imagined. i'm pumped !

Next week will be the 4 year mark for me since my initial deposit. So here's to hoping it starts soon!

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Nice. Any more details on the Witch King theme? Witch King as in LOTR?
Thanks. Yeah same cat as in the LOTR movie. Going for a big inlay on the fretboard of Dylan's version of the Witch King, he didn't want to do something straight out of the movie...too easy for him. ;-) Other specs include Mahogany Body/Burl Top. Ebony board, Schaller Hannes, Pups are SD Nazgul (well it had to be ;-)) Sentient set.

Conjuring Gogue

Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah same cat as in the LOTR movie. Going for a big inlay on the fretboard of Dylan's version of the Witch King, he didn't want to do something straight out of the movie...too easy for him. ;-) Other specs include Mahogany Body/Burl Top. Ebony board, Schaller Hannes, Pups are SD Nazgul (well it had to be ;-)) Sentient set.

This is going to be bad ass. I can't wait to see it.

')