Official Hip-Hop/Rap Thread

• Thread starter ESP_
  • Start date
  • Tags
    hip hop rap
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

peagull

Urwało mi dupę
Reaction score
I'm all about 90's alternative hip hop. It's been nice and sunny over here recently which means happy bouncy driving tunes.

Reaction score
Diabolic's been my favorite emcee for years. Dude's a monster with wordplay and metaphors. Listen to his verses in this song. Straight ill. Vinne Paz's verses are pretty tight, too. He's not as technical as 'Bolic but his flow is smooth and goes rather hard in my opinion. Oh, engineer makes some legit beats as well.

If you like hip-hop, you must check out Diabolic.

Reaction score
I'm all about 90's alternative hip hop. It's been nice and sunny over here recently which means happy bouncy driving tunes.

Yo, that track is fun as hell, dude. My favorite grindtime battler, Carter Deems, has this song on his favorites list on youtube. Do you ever watch Don't Flop battles?

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
I'm really digging the new Aesop Rock album. Definitely worth the long wait.

Cycles to Gehenna is an early favourite for me.

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
Up until about a year ago I absolutely despised everything rap/hip hop. Now I just attribute those times to ignorance :lol: can't get enough of it now. I am especially partial to 90's stuff and in terms of newer stuff much more alternative and underground stuff.

Listening to this song right now

ESP_

Reaction score
I can't get enough of 90's east coast. From Nas to Biggie to Big L and Mobb Deep' the East coast, mainly New york has provided most of my favorite Emcees. Fuck a westcoast rapper lol

Blackhearted

Reaction score
Diabolic, Vinnie Paz, Ill Bill, OuterSpace, Army of the Pharoahs, Jedi Mind Tricks, Immortal Technique, Tech N9ne, Eminem, The Game, and Ludacris.
There was also that one time I recorded a Star Wars themed parody of Hard in da Paint by Wocka Flocka Flame.

MrPepperoniNipples

Reaction score
Well, nsfw but i don't think anyone's blasting rap music while at work, at least i hope not

I like this guy a lot, he consistently brings intensity into his tracks and never lets up.
And it's probably the most brutal in the genre I've ever heard, but I haven't heard all that much.

Ninjahat

Reaction score
Gotta post another E-40 song. Can't stop playing this song GOES HARD IN DA PAINT

Dayn

Reaction score
I can't get into rap. The vocal style often bores me. That said, I love the fuck out of instrumental hip-hop:

Better yet, it features Masato Nakamura from Dreams Come True... the guy who did the music for Sonic 1 and 2.

')