Official Loomis brotherhood thread?

• Thread starter yellowv
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys as we have seen lately the Loomis is quickly becoming one of the most popular 7 string guitars around these parts. Hell it seems someone is getting one daily and we all love em. I figured since I was one of the first to get one around here I would organize a small cult if you will "The Loomis Brotherhood". Just post up if you want to join (a pic would be good as well)and I will add you to the list and the Brotherhood. :hbang: I will have the list in this post and update it as we go. How many Loomis' do we have out there?
Maybe if there is good response we can get this stickied.
Mine
125.jpg

THE LOOMIS BROTHERHOOD :metal:
1)yellowv
2)B Lopez
3)Joomis
4)Codyyy
5)kmanick
6)adamgiroux
7)mjgg6
8)HaGGuS
9)Lankles
10)usagi
11)SevenDeadly
12)chaztrip
13)ohio eric
14)DarkSaga
15)crowbarfan77
16)Plaschkes
17)blackout
18)tnvol
19)tie my rope
20)EvolDerek
21)Emperoff
21)Aberak
22)Metal Ken

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score
:idea: maybe you could request chris make a usergroup for this

usagi

more gain please
Reaction score
I'm in! I see some people have Black Outs. How do they like them?

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
I think eelblack had one of the first too but he sold his. I think I got mine in Aug. 07. Does Plaschkes still have his so I can add him?

SevenDeadly

Loomis Brotherhood
Reaction score
this was an awesome idea. Before I liked Nevermore, after owning this guitar now I want Jeff to give me a reach around.

Enter now, the Loomis brotherhood and forsake all others before our name. The blood of our god will flow over us like instruments of devastation and hope. Black and red, pale white soul, bend your tensions towards the oncoming wind and remit your grace unto us. May our hands be steady, my our voice be pure. Hail Jeff Loomis, Hail!

')