Official Loomis brotherhood thread?

• Thread starter yellowv
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Everyone should upload pics in the group. Unless only i can do that. Let me know if i need to do it :lol:

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Reaction score
Me too!

P1000303.jpg

Lankles

Fuelled by Chicken alone.
Reaction score
So is it mandatory that if you live in Australia and you have a Loomis it must have blackouts in it?:lol::lol:

Lankles.... what is wrong with you volume knob? Looks like its been banged on? or is it just the PIC? and nice guitar btw!!!

Mandatory! :realmad:

The chrome on the volume knob is a little bit worn, but the photo makes it look like the top is hacked off. It's just not so shiny there anymore.

xXSkilletXx

xXSKILL3TXx
Reaction score
Hey i just got mine in at the local guitar shop and have payed all but about $400 bucks on it. Once i pay the rest ill be able to take it home for some pics and i am recording with my band in may so ill link the recordings to you so that you can hear what i have done with it.

chaztrip

Seeking not Found
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey i just got mine in at the local guitar shop and have payed all but about $400 bucks on it. Once i pay the rest ill be able to take it home for some pics and i am recording with my band in may so ill link the recordings to you so that you can hear what i have done with it.

Cool Post some PICs and welcome to the board!!!

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to the brotherhood. I have stopped updating this now that we have a usergroup. Guys get over there and add your name to the list. There are a lot more of us in this thread than on the usergroup.

Sevenstring.org - Loomis Brotherhood

xXSkilletXx

xXSKILL3TXx
Reaction score
hey sign me up for the brotherhood i have a picture of my receipt if you need the proof in pic form. if not ill get a pic this weekend.

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
stupid question, but how do you tell if you're ordering the Loomis with the push/pull coil splitting, as opposed to the regular one? Or do they even have that for the 707's yet, I played a hellraiser a few days ago that had that so i just assumed it'd be on the newer models as well.

Celiak

Reaction score
You can tell by the first two digits in the serial number when it was made 07 or 08, they don't have the push pull on either yet though.

Latest posts

')