Official What Are You Reading Thread:

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dNate

Reaction score
The Stalin Epigram by Robert Littel

Kinda been lagging it though. Haven't been consistently reading it in the past week. Hate when I do that.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
At the same time or just a spead reader?

I only read the original Dragonlance series, but they were phenomenal writers... Definitely underrated for that genre. I got my wife into them back in the day and that burst her nerd cherry and now she's a huge fantasy geek :)

Meh four days for one of those isn't bad... and I was also off work at the time :lol:

Finished Dwarven Depths and started Winter Night... probably going to skip the middle Lost Chronicles as I'm not that interested in what it covers and read Dragons of Spring Dawning and then Dragons of the Hourglass Mage. Then I'll read the Legends trilogy :yesway:

I used to have a poster-sized portrait of Raistlin a friend of mine drew for me in high school, I'd love to know what happened to it as it was freaking awesome.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
11/22/63 by Stephen King

Not sure exactly how far into it I am, but its radically different from his other works and I'm not particularly sold on it yet.

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
Found an old Michael Crichton volume at my grans house from 1992 which was pretty mint to be honest.

3 books in one so i'm currently reading Rising Sun. I just can't help hearing Sean Connerys voice whenever his character speaks in the book. :lol:

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
Just wrapping up Sit Down and Shut Up by Brad Warner. It's essentially Brad's short-hand and simplified reflection on Dogen's Shobogenzo. It was a really easy read, and is somewhat insightful. Definitely recommended to someone who has no background in Buddhism, but is interested in learning a bit about practicing it, in Layman's terms.

Up next:

1Q84.jpg

revclay

Reaction score
Mark Danielewski - House of Leaves. Second time through it and loving it even more than the first time.

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
Stephen R. Covey - Seven Habits of Highly Effective people

... On my Brand Spankin' New Kindle.

I liked this for the Kindle. No offence to the book :lol:

Reading:

John Skipp - The Long Last Call

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
:lol:

I eventually want to run a Succesful business, so I'm trying my hand at these character/business building books to see if I have a chance.

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
Starting

Ursula K. Le Guin - A Wizard of Earthsea

Got halfway through that last book, and decided to juggle two. Seeing as there is no story line I need to focus on :lol:

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
:lol:

I eventually want to run a Succesful business, so I'm trying my hand at these character/business building books to see if I have a chance.

I know what you mean. I'm in the same boat.

Now reading:

J W Griebel - Trentston

Final revised version. Finally almost done.

')