Official What Are You Reading Thread:

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Iamasingularity

7string Ghost
Reaction score
What about a membership at a library? Saves you a lot of money.

Not many english books at the libraries around my place. There is one I know of, but its 1 1/2 hours away and costs 10$ to rent a book. I read at a really fast pace and sometimes read throughout the night to finish think books, so it really isn`t an option for me considering how much I like to read...

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
William Gibson, progeny of cyberpunk. Goddamn, I love his work.

Also poker books :lol:

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
Started a Game of Thrones again, as I will finally get around to reading a Dance with Dragons. Figured there is no rush, may as well read them all, I'll still have to wait 5 years permitting he lives that long for the next book.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Neil Gaiman - Neverwhere

Havent had much time to read it but Im about 30% in according to my Kindle and have enjoyed it thus far.

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
Brandon Sanderson's "Mistborn"-Trilogy. I am at the middle of book#2 so far. Amazing imho, I am REALLY enjoying it.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I read "American Gods" and found the premise to be really unique, and his style is nice. I've been meaning to read the Sandman stuff but haven't yet and found Books of Magic to be eh.

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
I haven't gotten into Books of Magic, but I read most of his novels and his style has made him one of my favorite writers.

In fact, I ordered a used copy of his novel Anasi Boys for four bucks and wound up receiving a first edition signed hardcover.

Reading:

Wrath James White - The Resurrectionist

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
Started reading this last night:

Stephen King - Dolores Claiborne

caskettheclown

Sexytime!
Reaction score
I'm reading the "Skullduggery Pleasant" series by Derek Landy

Kind of a kids books like Harry Potter or the Hunger Games but damn its really good!

myrtorp

Jiggywiggy
Reaction score
I've been reading Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series for a few years now.
Yes a few years, Im not a big reader. I only read before I go to bed. Im on book 19 or 20 now, (swedish editions are split up in 2 parts)

Good stuff :)

')