Official What Are You Reading Thread:

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

fps

Kit
Reaction score
Jon Ronson, The Psychopath Test. It is diverting and engaging, but a little too pop-psychology for my tastes. This is clearly to give us an everyman *in* to the world he's exploring, and allows his characters/interviewees to shape the story, but a little extra info, a few more diverting case studies, might have helped. That said I'm a little over half way through, and I am definitely whipping through it, so it's worth a dabble!

kung_fu

Vulcan Lute God
Reaction score
Just finished Arthur C Clarke's "Rama II". Now I'm making my way through Richard Dawkin's "The God Delusion" (again) and reading "The integrated Man" by Michael Berlyn

signalgrey

Ambiente Savante
Reaction score
The past year Ive decided to go back and reread all the old classics like King Solomons Mines, anything and all Jules Verne etc..

Currently Im going through the Robert Louis Stevenson collection. Right now im most of the way through Kidnapped!.

espman

Is beardless....
Reaction score
Steve Berry - The Paris Vendetta
Also working my way through Lovecrafts Necronomicon as well.

Bigsby

Nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
Complete stories and poems of edgar allan poe, real good stuff

revclay

Reaction score
I guess not currently reading, but read over spring break: Haruki Murakami - Hardboiled Wonderland and the End of the World. Murakami is a brilliant man.

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
Brian Keene - City of the Dead

I normally don't read zombie novels, but I've wanted to check out his work for some time.

')