OFWGKTA appreciation Thread

• Thread starter TreWatson
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
eh, MOP used to beat people down with mic stands, hip hop needs violent shows. Any time shit gets rowdy bottles fly, go see meth and red the next time they tour :)

Treeunit212

Not your bro, bro.
Reaction score
eh, MOP used to beat people down with mic stands, hip hop needs violent shows. Any time shit gets rowdy bottles fly, go see meth and red the next time they tour :)

Indeed. The girl ruined it. :lol:

But she IS the manager and it was clearly her call. Tyler was clearly about to beat some ass regardless.

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
It's only natural in a genre that is so macho and testosterone driven for rappers to get tested all the time. Especially if you are skinny kid that talks so much shit like Tyler, everyone is looking to pull your card.

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
I JUST got turned on to Tyler last week, and have been digging the fuck out Goblin. Gotta look into some older stuff. I don't usually listen to rap, but I am really liking this

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
I JUST got turned on to Tyler last week, and have been digging the fuck out Goblin. Gotta look into some older stuff. I don't usually listen to rap, but I am really liking this

honestly, goblin was a letdown compared to bastar ( thought it was good)

get the radical mixtape and you should be all set

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
and the EARL album. Tyler raps best when he has to step up his game to match Earl's rapping.

Couch is a good example of this.

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
253863_123791751036314_100002164701719_182889_4814947_n.jpg

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Loved the video, but I have to say 'She' is my least favorite song on the album.

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
Really? It's like my third favorite. I was hoping for a Transylvania video, followed by She.

EDIT: I made up for being late to jump on the OFWGKTA bandwagon by posting the video around while it still had like 358 plays. Do I get some kind of hipster cred for it?

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Really? It's like my third favorite. I was hoping for a Transylvania video, followed by She.

I think Radicals and Transylvania are my favorites. She is by no means a bad track, it's just not as good as the others, IMO.

Treeunit212

Not your bro, bro.
Reaction score
Sandwiches and Yonkers are my favorites, especially now that I have my subs in the car.

Old people be damned.

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
Tyler, The Creator won the VMA's Best New Artist award, if anyone cared. I'm surprised someone like him was even nominated for an MTV award.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Swag.

(I hate using that word, but I feel like it's entirely appropriate in this situation)

Joeywilson

Banned
Reaction score
So much love for these guys, Tylers a genius.

Fvorite line has to be 'raped a pregnant bitch, told my friends I had a threesome'.

')