OFWGKTA appreciation Thread

• Thread starter TreWatson
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I like the freshness of something new.

Hip hop was/is at a pretty boring place right now.

The shock value thing has been done by many legitimate good artists, the Sex Pistols, Mayhem, etc.

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
Tyler's always so self-aware, I love it. I like his verses on this song, and Pusha T's second verse wasn't too shabby either. The beat fucking killed me, though. I don't think I'll be giving that song another listen just because of that.

liamh

Geek-chic
Reaction score
Listening to Analog right now, deffo my fav on Goblin.
HOT ASS BEAT CLAP

Deathbringer769

Reaction score
Man that video of Earl Sweatshirt -Earl is f-ckin nuts. I remember seeing it awhile back and seeing it now again.. hasn't lost any of it's hardcore shock.

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
Tyler's always so self-aware, I love it. I like his verses on this song, and Pusha T's second verse wasn't too shabby either. The beat fucking killed me, though. I don't think I'll be giving that song another listen just because of that.

pusha and the beat are easily the best thing about this to me :)

this song sounds like push showing tyler how to rap and pharell schooling him on beats.

clipse + neputunes >>> everything

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that's Tyler. I knew a rapper named Young ..... existing was too good to be true

adrock

long ball larry!
Reaction score
i listened to about 10 seconds of that and knew it was Tyler, hahaha.

and that Pusha T track is fucking TIGHT :agreed:

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
It blows my mind. Earl slays anyone stylistically and lyrically, even Tyler. Such raw talent.

Just saying.

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
It blows my mind. Earl slays anyone stylistically and lyrically, even Tyler. Such raw talent.

Just saying.

In my mind, Earl is technically the better rapper, but I like the concept Tyler works with. I give him a lot more slack than is probably normal because I understand the sort of mythos or backstory he's created. If Earl decides to make rap his thing, though, I'm sure that might change. He's definitely gifted.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
296466_295427260467984_100000021364677_1260265_368923491_n.jpg

SWAG.

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
In my mind, Earl is technically the better rapper, but I like the concept Tyler works with. I give him a lot more slack than is probably normal because I understand the sort of mythos or backstory he's created. If Earl decides to make rap his thing, though, I'm sure that might change. He's definitely gifted.

I think the rumor is that Earl will turn 18 in Feb and be able to leave his boarding school. Hopefully he can overcome all of the family problems and continue too rap, the kid is way too talented for his own good.

')