Oh dear! (BR00TAL/TSE/Slate)

• Thread starter feeleuphoria
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bananalyze

Reaction score
This is pretty grindy :ugh:

It's good though! Sounds kind of like Oceano.... The guitar tone sounds pretty great.

The vocals ain't bad either.... they fit the music style perfectly.

feeleuphoria

Reaction score
lol thanks for the comments guys! yeah this is the first time i have really mixed a grind-ish/breakdown band, so everything is pretty new to me. This is the best mix i have done so far, and hopefully it will just keep getting more pro :D

anyone else? anything i should improve?

Slampop

Artist/Producer: IDOLER
Reaction score
sounds killer dude!!! levels are great all around! everything is really audible, and it sounds like nothing is fighting for frequencies! band is pretty sweet to, the only thing i would say is the naked fills tend to get a tad weak in parts, like the drums are huge sounding throughout the song when everything is together, but when they're by themselves they sound a bit quiet and weak (that doesn't mean this song doesn't sound like a friggin beast, cause it does dude!!!:rocker:). Maybe set the master compressor a bit differently so when the drums go solo they come up just a tad, but not so it sucks in and out! it's a tricky setting to get, but would be worth it to play with. that's just my :2c: If that's not what you're going for...then please ignore my comment all together, hahaha! overall, amazing dude...i would be pumped if i was your friends band :)

feeleuphoria

Reaction score
...not quite sure what you mean lol. care to elaborate?

sounds killer dude!!! levels are great all around! everything is really audible, and it sounds like nothing is fighting for frequencies! band is pretty sweet to, the only thing i would say is the naked fills tend to get a tad weak in parts, like the drums are huge sounding throughout the song when everything is together, but when they're by themselves they sound a bit quiet and weak (that doesn't mean this song doesn't sound like a friggin beast, cause it does dude!!!:rocker:). Maybe set the master compressor a bit differently so when the drums go solo they come up just a tad, but not so it sucks in and out! it's a tricky setting to get, but would be worth it to play with. that's just my :2c: If that's not what you're going for...then please ignore my comment all together, hahaha! overall, amazing dude...i would be pumped if i was your friends band :)

hahaha you dont even know how happy you just made me sir. :wub: That really means soooo much coming from you because everything you touch sounds awesome!:bowdown:

and i knew there was something missing about the drums on those fills, but i didnt really know what way to go about getting that heavy-ness back. Thanks for the ideas! will be tweaking tonight :agreed:

Latest posts

')