Ok here are some pics....(pretty big)

• Thread starter angusyoungwanabe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
Chandler?

arton834.jpg

Hahah I was just going to say that

So is that Satch strap, is it leather? Looks pretty beefy, like my Levy's straps.. Might look into getting one if their nice and thick like the Levy's leathers.. Levy's makes the best straps I ever had, just lack of cool designs =[

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yep, and that's the crap they've chosen to fit in the new S7320.

Hehe yeah I already knew that. If I pick one of those up I'll be buying replacement pups at the same time ;) Surprisingly enough Nyck actually got some decent sound out of them on his track in the recording section through a Pod... I was really surprised.

Hmmm ok now that we've threadjacked this... :lol:

angusyoungwanabe

ss.org's Diabetic
Reaction score
So is that Satch strap, is it leather? Looks pretty beefy, like my Levy's straps.. Might look into getting one if their nice and thick like the Levy's leathers.. Levy's makes the best straps I ever had, just lack of cool designs =[

meh, its not leather and its about the size of a "regular" guitar strap, . maybe a little bit bigger. i got it cuz im a Satch poser. for the record, i think the tie rocks. i'll post a pic of some ugly ties when my bro comes down from idaho.

as for the Lo Pro, im gunna wait and see with the TRS. gunna take it in to get a setup and all that. then i'll see if i want to do it. but chances are slim, especially if they still have the S7320 out in three years.

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
If you do go for the Edge mod (and you shouldn't - despite all the bashing, the Lo-TRS7 is a damn fine trem if you arent too into whammy bar histrionics) i'll have the TRS. :D

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
Man put some security locks on the strap button.

I don't like those "strange" straps, i'm more of the normal straps, black leather or dimarzio FTW :lol:

Metal fien 666, +1 on what you said, change those pickups, sound like shit.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
VERY nice :yesway: I love S7420BPs (you need to clean and oil that fretboard, BTW :lol:)

:agreed: ^

Nice guitar and congrats! :hbang:

By the way, I just oiled my fretboard the other day, it is squeaky clean. :yesway:

100_1505.jpg

100_1504.jpg

Kinda hard to tell from the pics though, I used Eric's Guitars, it is awesome stuff and I highly recommend it.

angusyoungwanabe

ss.org's Diabetic
Reaction score
If you do go for the Edge mod (and you shouldn't - despite all the bashing, the Lo-TRS7 is a damn fine trem if you arent too into whammy bar histrionics) i'll have the TRS. :D

whats TOO into whammy stunts? i'd say im a "satch" abuser, but nowhere near vai status. so im i ok.

')