Okay, (some of) you asked for it... (56k... just no, sorry)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Demeyes

Reaction score
That is really great collection. You've got a load of bases covered with different shapes and companies, and they are all quality.:metal:
I like the warrior and Blackmachines the most but the Kxk is not far behind.

Reaction score
A completely different league. The difference is just day and night... getting hold of 'em (those 2 were done specially for the Parker by Tim at Bareknuckle) and installing them will be a tough job requiring some very accurate routing though. :(

I figured that was the case. Which BKPs do you have in there? And how much did the pickup + routing and fitting cost you? Also, is that a Classic or a Deluxe?

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
A completely different league. The difference is just day and night... getting hold of 'em (those 2 were done specially for the Parker by Tim at Bareknuckle) and installing them will be a tough job requiring some very accurate routing though. :(

It's great to see BKPs in Parkers. A friend of mine has about 10 Parkers and wants BKPs put in as well. It should be time consuming but worth it in the end for the reasons you outlined. :metal:

BurialWithin

NAM SAND!!
Reaction score
jesus are you kidding me?? a "custom" collection i'd be happy with one lol.
That kxk is absolutely gorgeous man!!

E Lucevan Le Stelle

in love with Judas
Reaction score
I figured that was the case. Which BKPs do you have in there? And how much did the pickup + routing and fitting cost you? Also, is that a Classic or a Deluxe?

It's a Warpig bridge / Nailbomb neck, with the Warpig covers. I can't remember how much the total cost was, somewhere along the lines of £300 total from Feline Guitars who did the routing + install.
As for the guitar, it's a Classic special ordered in mahogany - pre-Washburn.

thedonutman

Reaction score
I think "Nice collection" would be a huge understatement :hbang:

Now, how do you afford all of that gear? :fawk:

')