Old k7

• Thread starter saffron shrimp
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

saffron shrimp

Reaction score
there is a store by me that has 1 k7 blade grey left, it is a floor model but its immaculate, for 999 with case its a team j craft 06 model. i think its a pretty good deal. what do you guys think.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ken

Forum MVP
Reaction score
see if you cant lower the price anymore. if not, then i'd say its not too bad. :hbang: :metal: :shred:

+1. If it's been there too long, they may eat the sales tax. Hell, if they don't take money off, maybe they'll throw in some accessories, etc. :yesway:

Karl Hungus

You're no daisy.
Contributor
Reaction score
No, that's not a bad price at all, but yeah, if you can get them to knock something off it, you'd be sorted.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Damn, I want one of those too all of sudden. :D I think that's a fair price. Congrats in advance if you get it. :yesway:

saffron shrimp

Reaction score
price drop! just swooped it for $777 out the door, with a set up plus picks, strings, strap, schaller strap locks.:shred: :yesway:

tehk

Yes..
Reaction score
It's a sign from the mighty gods of the seven strings.. You have obtained the mystical Ibanez K-7 for the price of $777. May this instrument be your prelude to ultimate shred and riffage :metal:.

Hellbound

€£¥€£¥€£¥€£•
Reaction score
I can't say how much I absolutely love my K7. It's a perfect guitar straight out the case. Very solid and nice tone....Mahogany is my favorite wood for a guitar they put out such a tremendous dark deep tone especially for metal. I can't wait to put a D-sonic 7 in mine although it still sounds great just as it is, I just feel like experimenting a little. Get it while it's still there!! although I think the blue one looks so much better.:lol:

Just noticed you got it for even cheaper damn I paid a hell of alot more for mine but I bought mine new.

Ryan

Reaction score
It's a sign from the mighty gods of the seven strings.. You have obtained the mystical Ibanez K-7 for the price of $777. May this instrument be your prelude to ultimate shred and riffage :metal:.

Exactly what i was thinking. :lol:

Latest posts

')