Old member, new account

• Thread starter 7betrayer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7betrayer

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hi friends—

It’s been, sheesh, prob a decade or more since I’ve been on the forum.

My old account name was 7stringofablick—to trigger a memory for those few who are still around or perhaps even care—but the email address associated with that account is long deceased, so here I am under a new pseudonym.

I’ve had a mostly absent-from-guitar 2010’s, focusing on my career and a move to NYC, but lately I’ve found more time to relax back into a meditative state of instrumentation.

However, I’ve been feeling nostalgic recently, having picked up and played my “custom” 2004 and 2009 Carvin DC727’s (gasp, not Kiesel!). To compound that effect, I decided to buy and completely overhaul a dirty-as-fuck 2003 RG1527, of which I’m quite fond. (I suppose pics are required or else it doesn’t exist?)

It is indeed nostalgia that has brought me back to this forum of crazy—a near-fever dream of GAS and hypertension and anxiety around niche musical instrument decision-making.

Regardless of why I’m here, I’m glad to be back in what feels like an otherworldly, erm, world.

Cheers.

spudmunkey

Reaction score
First question: What did you enter for the "Our guitars are frequently tuned in..." registration question? 😂

7betrayer

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
First question: What did you enter for the "Our guitars are frequently tuned in..." registration question? 😂

Ha, I just found something on Reddit after trying a few things before that didn’t work.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jco5055

Reaction score
Hey dude welcome! I'm in NYC (East Village until 8/1, then wherever I find a place-most likely Brooklyn), so if you ever want to hang let me know!